I Bear a Grudge so Deep and True...

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Yesterday I received a 2 star review on Royal Road. My frustration comes from the fact that just two chapters more and he would have realized I didn't forget the consequences of a certain event (rape). He expected her to be broken, and she is, I planned to show it on the next chapters and explore her past, to see the change in her personality.

Damn it, I understand if he thought I forgot about it and there weren't consequences, if that was the case the 2 stars are well deserved. But aargh is so frustrating, two more chapters, just two more and that review wouldn't exist.
Perhaps tell them to modify it after the chapter comes out.

ludagad

Right now, it was a trope that irritated me. Heroine in a novel is late into her 20s, is self-deprecatingly putting herself down, and doesn't have a suitor which makes her depressed. Miracle of miracles, enter younger man that comes out of nowhere and finds her oh-so-interesting and pursues her quite persistently. Hook line and sinker, she takes the bait, BUT WAIT. SUDDENLY, A SUITOR HER AGE SUDDENLY SHOWS UP AND HE HAS A STABLE JOB, QUITE THE LOOKER, GREAT FASHION SENSE, AND IS CONFIDENT AS SIN...

BARF

Apparently, she was just too dense to realize someone had been interested in her all along. *Insert eye roll here*

Ehem Ehem

Just had to let that out...
LMAO with this trope. If he was so interested in her all along, what was he waiting around for? For her to reach 40?! Being dense sounds more like he never told her straight-forwardly 'I like you, let's date.' Was he throwing some hints and waiting for her to propose or something? I mean, after seeing she's not catching on, just go for it. Either accepted or rejected, at least he won't be hanging on her branch any longer. I get it if they're like 14, but for late 20s it's too immature. :blob_hmph:

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
There was a child in elementary school named Nick who spilled food on me once. He didn't apologize for it and was an ass afterwards.
I still remember, Nick. I still remember. Just because we were children won't make me forget.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
He dropped the story and has PM blocked. I wanted to send him a message but couldn't :(
*pat pat pat* Can't be helped I guess...
There was a child in elementary school named Nick who spilled food on me once. He didn't apologize for it and was an ass afterwards.
I still remember, Nick. I still remember. Just because we were children won't make me forget.
One day, you'll have your revenge on Nick, one day~

D

Deleted member 22388

A repeated/always in use action which is unnatural.
Bro not all people are the same, they won't do the same action unless they get infected by the person who does it multyple times.
(Unless the novel is comedy or satire on purpose)

Let me give an example
Chapter 1
He felt shivers behind his back....

Chapter 7
His friend had run down shivers behind his back.

Chapter 20
The old man got shiver down to his throat.

Chapter 50
All the people in the village felt shivered to death.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Closes eyes*
Breath in cold air*
Say slowly
"one-dimensional...."

Anyways sorry if I made someone felt hurt.
This is a note you need to remember.
Atleast research other actions then just having only one.