I came. I saw. I want ittt!!!

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Okay... So.... How do you advance/edit the "new member" title tho? Do I need to unlock the feature, buy the feature,or wait a month or so—for the feature?... Well, it's not that important per se, but I wanna have a badass titles like you seniors~

Like—for example, "Rolling around", how badass is that!?

P.s. Heya! I know its late, but lemme just borrow your title/whatever it's called for this thread , Agentt-senpai! Lop u:blobspearpeek:

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
I'm not sure, but I think you should have 100 messages to edit titles.
Hoh I see... If that's true, then, I will dedicate myself to write 100 messages from now. But of course I won't spam :blob_salute:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Okay... So.... How do you advance/edit the "new member" title tho? Do I need to unlock the feature, buy the feature,or wait a month or so—for the feature?... Well, it's not that important per se, but I wanna have a badass titles like you seniors~

P.s. Heya! I know its late, but lemme just borrow your title/whatever it's called for this thread , Agentt-senpai! Lop u:blobspearpeek:
you just gotta gain experience and shit. One you stay here long enough and accomplish certain feats, like messages sent, likes received and readers to your stories it advances.
I'm a "well known author" or something for example and i did fuck all to deserve it. I was just here first cuz i came from Scribblehub's parent site. As f6r TITLES that gets unlocked with certain milestones too. You access it via editing your profile

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
Just post some stuff. Later on banners should be unlocked for you as well

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

I think it was 50 messages (Though I think some sections don't count). And you must become a human slave of cats.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus

Go to your account and scroll down to account details. Then scroll down to 'Custom Title' insert what you like and there you go.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

"Badass titles"

Discord invite lol

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
I didn't even know it was a thing.

Edit: Well then. Guess birthdays are set in stone... here I was just messing around.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You also need to give my stories one-star ratings. The links are in my signature 😇

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Pretty sure mine was earned. And probably an accurate portrayal. Don't worry, I'll be aggravating the hell out of you too soon enough.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
No can do. Already have to listen to my gamera pet.

@Wannabedeculein Check out @WelcomeToSH. Should have some basic starting tips.
Aye~Aye~ :blob_salute:

You also need to give my stories one-star ratings. The links are in my signature 😇
Sure thing! But, I'm kinda curious tho, why would you want one-star ratings? :blob_cookie:

Pretty sure mine was earned. And probably an accurate portrayal. Don't worry, I'll be aggravating the hell out of you too soon enough.
Hoh. Try me. :blob_teehee:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Sure thing! But, I'm kinda curious tho, why would you want one-star ratings? :blob_cookie:
It helps me stand out 😇
My story covers controversial topics, and my first few ratings were one-star ratings, so I figured I might as well embrace it.