Looking for Work I can be your editor for free.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42060
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42060

I think I can take about three slots. Then I’m going to sue you afterward edit or proofread your story while I’m free (well, I have a lot of free time, I guess?). I don’t really know how to go about with this stuff, so you may assist me.

Edit: So, I have my first client. 1/3. Don’t worry about the order, I can edit or proofread three stories at once. If I feel like it, though, I may increase the slot, but I have to test the waters first. You may message me for more details.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Western42

....I may be Insane....
Can you help with this story?

Magical Girls Might Be Psychopaths: The Garden Of Sinners.

I am actually thinking of making this story an actual book when I finish making it so any help would be nice.

D

Deleted member 42060

Can you help with this story?

Magical Girls Might Be Psychopaths: The Garden Of Sinners.

I am actually thinking of making this story an actual book when I finish making it so any help would be nice.
Sure. But do you have, like, a Google Docs for that? 2/3.

D

Deleted member 42060

you're offering a service without any samples. makes zero sense. how would I know what I'd be getting?
It’s all about the imagination. Think, greyblob, think. And you shall see my examples.

Western42

....I may be Insane....
Sure. But do you have, like, a Google Docs for that? 2/3.
Yeah, I can make a google docs for it. Normally I just type the story on ScribbleHub though since my personal computer hates running google docs.

But, I'll give it a try and send you the link when I do.

Comiak

Foxgirl enthusiast
My earlier work can definitely use some editing love if you're willing.