Looking for Work I can draw for you anything you want!

Xeno_King

I can draw for you anything you wish as long as you pay. Your wish is my command 😀 Any Author who is in need of a cover or a character and can pay, feel free to ring or ask me. And keep in mind that i don't draw skin exposed too much or anything like that. I take how much a person can afford and is satisfied so there's no worries 😊
this is my art style Hope it is to your liking
Took part in a competition for Celebrating medibang's 7th anniversary and this is what I drew.
View attachment 11834
Training in using watercolor
View attachment 11835
Creepy boy, who is a physco named him Derik
View attachment 11836
Satoru Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen
View attachment 11837
My two favorite are the watercolor and medibang but largely the watercolor it's so vibrant and colorful ur so good

Thorkell_40k

No I am just seeing what you have you offer.
yes i tried drawing semi realistic though it didn't become much like it
devil may cry.jpg sample.jpg

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan would ask you to draw dick duels, but Ai-chan doesn't want to pay someone to draw dicks.

But your art looks good. How much do you charge? Yes, Ai-chan knows you ask to PM you, but Ai-chan celebrates transparency.

Thorkell_40k

Ai-chan would ask you to draw dick duels, but Ai-chan doesn't want to pay someone to draw dicks.

But your art looks good. How much do you charge? Yes, Ai-chan knows you ask to PM you, but Ai-chan celebrates transparency.
I am sorry but i don't think i have experience with such things :blob_blank: sorrrrrrrrrrry:blob_teary:

BornInAbyss

What is the minimum amount you would want for a Bookcover? I am pretty broke but I would still want you to draw me something. I need an cover that includes both MCs of my story. I can pay 25 - 35 ish dollars.

Thorkell_40k

What is the minimum amount you would want for a Bookcover? I am pretty broke but I would still want you to draw me something. I need an cover that includes both MCs of my story. I can pay 25 - 35 ish dollars.
like i said i take how much the author can afford :blobthumbsup: so there can be no pressure :blob_okay:
th
thank you for the comment :blob_aww:
Your style is pretty solid
awww :blob_aww: thank you i am glad you like it :blob_hide::blob_cookie: