Looking for Work I can draw for you anything you want!

Thorkell_40k

I can draw for you anything you wish as long as you pay. Your wish is my command 😀 Any Author who is in need of a cover or a character and can pay, feel free to ring or ask me. And keep in mind that i don't draw skin exposed, R18 or nsfw or anything like that. I take how much a person can afford and is satisfied so there's no worries 😊
this is my art style Hope it is to your liking
Took part in a competition for Celebrating medibang's 7th anniversary and this is what I drew.
a4bb0819-a6a8-4e1c-8738-9956e275e4b7.jpg

Training in using watercolor
462f9f71-b95e-49c9-8a1e-2f800af27d96.jpg

Creepy boy, who is a physco named him Derik
3f52af45-cd18-4f2c-a779-390c48d1604a.jpg

Satoru Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen
d1e3d440-f3f2-4eca-aed5-c12b0e4ba320.jpg

Last edited:

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
$50 per illustration.

Actually, I am hefty confident in my connoisseur illustration skills—especially the craft of condiments in the making and the silver lining of doodly stickmen.

Thorkell_40k

I recommend :)
Aww thank you again😀
This is the part where you show off some comission image
Should I post more then?
You
$50 per illustration.

Actually, I am hefty confident in my connoisseur illustration skills—especially the craft of condiments in the making and the silver lining of doodly stickmen.
Nice 👍 you should always be confident with your art 😀 I dont make a fixed price so everyone who wants can be free to pay howmuch is easy for them 🙂 You are an Artist too!!! Best of luck for you too then 😃

Thorkell_40k

+1

Had this art of my MC done. Ninestar's very responsive to messages and does the work reasonably quick.

View attachment 11838
Thank you soon much 😀
The watercolor one is cool... sadly it won't fit either of my current projects.
But good luck. Depending on what you are willing to paint, you can easily go for triple figures...
Thank you😊 hope you get what you are looking for ☺
maybe add the content restrictions you worked out last time
Content restriction like? 🤔😐
I was just about to say that, unless Nine is now comfortable drawing some boobies
Of course I am not 😅 I don't draw such things 😀 but thanks anyway

Thorkell_40k

hehehe oh i see:blob_sweat: i will do! I under stand now. but i wonder is there only that in here? do peoples only want such things :blob_hmm:

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I can draw for you anything you wish as long as you pay. Your wish is my command 😀 Any Author who is in need of a cover or a character and can pay, feel free to ring or ask me. And keep in mind that i don't draw skin exposed too much or anything like that. I take how much a person can afford and is satisfied so there's no worries 😊
this is my art style Hope it is to your liking
Took part in a competition for Celebrating medibang's 7th anniversary and this is what I drew.
View attachment 11834
Training in using watercolor
View attachment 11835
Creepy boy, who is a physco named him Derik
View attachment 11836
Satoru Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen
View attachment 11837
God damn it! How come all the good artists are coming out.

I have no money!

T.K._Paradox

Aww thank you again😀

Should I post more then?
You

Nice 👍 you should always be confident with your art 😀 I dont make a fixed price so everyone who wants can be free to pay howmuch is easy for them 🙂 You are an Artist too!!! Best of luck for you too then 😃
Also just in case I do come back with some cash.

You have any experience drawing monsters?

T.K._Paradox

i never tried drawing one but, i can give it a try if you want to give me a chance^^
I will try to get back you once I have money. I think your art work is pretty good, but do you do anything that is not so anime like?

Last edited: