Looking for Work I can draw for you for only 5 dollars

noname22

Heyya guyss~~~ I feel like I posted once before anyway, Just like what it says on the tile, I can draw for you for only 5dollars!

Truth is I just really need the money bad hahahah just kidding, I'm actually up most nights with severe panic attacks(Family guy reference) Anyhow, this is my artworks, though some of them is a year old and the earliest is only a month ago, I can assure you my skills didn’t degrade. So I'm willing to draw for you no matter complicated it is for only 5 DOLLARS! How good of a deal is that? Of course for those who have complicated requests, please understand that it will take longer but I’ll make it so the maximum time for delivery is only a week. Anyways please hit me up~~~~ DM me here:https://www.instagram.com/art_express_ma/
Pirates.jpg
old rpg.png
eudora3.jpg
Finn Laufeyson and Dokie.png
Pirates.jpg
OC.jpg
Handjob.jpg
OC Cyborg.jpg

Wonder woman.jpg

princ.png
treee.png

God I dont know how to properly post here anymore. Anyways more heads up for those who are requesting, please send a rough sketch or references of what you want to draw and be as detailed as possible in your description. Heres how it goes, I will give you a rough sketch based on your references and rough sketch and you check it, once thats done I will proceed with the final piece.

Attachments

• knightfinal.jpg
    knightfinal.jpg
    600 KB · Views: 53
  • Beatrice the Winter Soldier.jpg
    Beatrice the Winter Soldier.jpg
    630.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Heyya guyss~~~ I feel like I posted once before anyway, Just like what it says on the tile, I can draw for you for only 5dollars!

Truth is I just really need the money bad hahahah just kidding, I'm actually up most nights with severe panic attacks(Family guy reference) Anyhow, this is my artworks, though some of them is a year old and the earliest is only a month ago, I can assure you my skills didn’t degrade. So I'm willing to draw for you no matter complicated it is for only 5 DOLLARS! How good of a deal is that? Of course for those who have complicated requests, please understand that it will take longer but I’ll make it so the maximum time for delivery is only a week. Anyways please hit me up~~~~ DM me here:https://www.instagram.com/art_
God I dont know how to properly post here anymore. Anyways more heads up for those who are requesting, please send a rough sketch or references of what you want to draw and be as detailed as possible in your description. Heres how it goes, I will give you a rough sketch based on your references and rough sketch and you check it, once thats done I will proceed with the final piece.
Omg I love this! Um, I’d love to just pay you to draw any of my OC‘s but I’m still underage T-T
But just in a few more months, if you do this again a little later, I’d gladly talk about it with you. It looks great though, sure the anatomy is a little off but I really liked some of your examples. I’m an artist too (drew my cover) but I’d like to support fellow artist.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Wanna pick one of my chapters that hasn't been illustrated yet and do that?

I'm too tired to put together a full commission request, so just let me know which chapter you want to do and which characters will be in it, and then I can send you character reference pics or anything else you want. You pick the pose based on the wording of the scene.

Also, don't forget to leave a one-star rating <3

noname22

Omg I love this! Um, I’d love to just pay you to draw any of my OC‘s but I’m still underage T-T
But just in a few more months, if you do this again a little later, I’d gladly talk about it with you. It looks great though, sure the anatomy is a little off but I really liked some of your examples. I’m an artist too (drew my cover) but I’d like to support fellow artist.
Thank you for liking my art, really appreciate~~😘 I don't know how long I'll be open for commission but nevertheless hit me up when you want to commission me, I'll offer the same price even if its half a year later. Also, is it me? Or somehow its embarrassing taking commission from another artist. Hehe feel like you'll do better than me.
Wanna pick one of my chapters that hasn't been illustrated yet and do that?

I'm too tired to put together a full commission request, so just let me know which chapter you want to do and which characters will be in it, and then I can send you character reference pics or anything else you want. You pick the pose based on the wording of the scene.

Also, don't forget to leave a one-star rating <3
I'll be sure to check it out later (actually haven't sleep yet hehe) and to be honest I write novels as a hobby so I'm pretty interested in that.

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Thank you for liking my art, really appreciate~~😘 I don't know how long I'll be open for commission but nevertheless hit me up when you want to commission me, I'll offer the same price even if its half a year later. Also, is it me? Or somehow its embarrassing taking commission from another artist. Hehe feel like you'll do better than me.

I'll be sure to check it out later (actually haven't sleep yet hehe) and to be honest I write novels as a hobby so I'm pretty interested in that.
No I absolutely adore other authors, and I really like your art. I’ll keep you in mind if I ever comission an artist for something

noname22

Commission I did for only 5 dollars2.jpg

This is the commission I did for 5dollars. Commission still open guys hit me up~~~