Looking for Work I Can Make You A Simple Cover Art For Free

Armored99

Harem-phobic
So uhh, I uhh... Sorry, I just couldn't speak because well... I'm kind of shy because of a mistake I did.
that's cool. I don't really care if these are used or not. I just like people to reply back, and tell me what they think.

Additionally I'm not putting much effort into these. I just go too Photoshop edit the photos, then throw them into a site that adds filters to make them look drawn.

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
that's cool. I don't really care if these are used or not. I just like people to reply back, and tell me what they think.

Additionally I'm not putting much effort into these. I just go too Photoshop edit the photos, then throw them into a site that adds filters to make them look drawn.
I mean, that puts all of my worries out the window hahaha

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Hello... I want to commission a gag cover for 7 g@g$ (fake currency).

Basic outline:

Everything is on a rectangular "canvas".

2 cartoon men shooting at each other on the bottom left corner, one with a name above his head called @Agentt, and the other man has a name above his head called @Napelynn. In the middle of the canvas you are working on, add in the title "The Two Famous Lolis of SHF". Then, right below the text, make font size smaller and add in "Who Might Also be Considered Traps".

The Author's Name can by any name you choose.

and for all of the rest of the empty canvas (aside from the bottom left corner which we used already) please add in tons of stuff which you think is fitting...

Aoibh

Mademoiselle

Agentt

Thighs
20210902_144556.jpg

Enchant

As of right now I've only made one cover and it's still a draft. I want to make sure it's 100% complete before I post it here though.
I can't draw very well but if you need a placeholder or something I can get you one in anywhere between a few hours and a week. It depends on how motivated I am.
I guess that's it. Add me on discord so we can dm if you're interested. Username and number are Khegorr and #0989
I might decline some commissions though. If I think I can't do it I don't want to get your hopes up.
It would help if you can find a picture on google I can use a reference. I'll be able to get it to you sooner then.
Can you draw me a adult man with blue hair and he wears a black suit with a mask and there is a black being in his back like this

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 61

mossplains

As of right now I've only made one cover and it's still a draft. I want to make sure it's 100% complete before I post it here though.
I can't draw very well but if you need a placeholder or something I can get you one in anywhere between a few hours and a week. It depends on how motivated I am.
I guess that's it. Add me on discord so we can dm if you're interested. Username and number are Khegorr and #0989
I might decline some commissions though. If I think I can't do it I don't want to get your hopes up.
It would help if you can find a picture on google I can use a reference. I'll be able to get it to you sooner then.
I'd like to make a request but I can't find you on Discord.

What I want is a 19 year old redheaded catgirl. She's wearing a conservative dress that covers everything below the collarbone. The sleeves reach her wrists. The skirt reaches the middle of her calves. The bust isn't emphasized. She has on simple boots.

Hair: orange
Ears: cat ears on the top of her head
Eyes: green, with slit-shaped pupils, like a cat.
Mouth: has long, sharp canine teeth, but they don't have to be shown.
Face: soft and cute, but longish (not one of those tiny faces that are almost a circle)

She has a magical slave collar on her neck. It should look sturdy with no abrasive edges since it's made to be worn 24/7 without ever being taken off. Nothing like chains. It can look similar to a leather dog collar or maybe be a metal ring.

If I can request a background, then it would be nice to show her emerging from a magical portal into a modern setting, which could be either a the street of a modern city or the interior of a modern apartment.

Between 1/3 to 1/2 should have a very evenly-colored background, either all dark or all light, for placing the title of the book and the author's name. This could be the asphalt of a road, the skirt of her dress, some other idea, or just leave it a blank white space.

Some references in descending order:

Dresses:

Last edited:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I'd like to make a request but I can't find you on Discord.

What I want is a 19 year old redheaded catgirl. She's wearing a conservative dress that covers everything below the collarbone. The sleeves reach her wrists. The skirt reaches the middle of her calves. The bust isn't emphasized. She has on simple boots.

Hair: orange
Ears: cat ears on the top of her head
Eyes: green, with slit-shaped pupils, like a cat.
Mouth: has long, sharp canine teeth, but they don't have to be shown.
Face: soft and cute, but longish (not one of those tiny faces that are almost a circle)

She has a magical slave collar on her neck. It should look sturdy with no abrasive edges since it's made to be worn 24/7 without ever being taken off. Nothing like chains. It can look similar to a leather dog collar or maybe be a metal ring.

If I can request a background, then it would be nice to show her emerging from a magical portal into a modern setting, which could be either a the street of a modern city or the interior of a modern apartment.

Between 1/3 to 1/2 should have a very evenly-colored background, either all dark or all light, for placing the title of the book and the author's name. This could be the asphalt of a road, the skirt of her dress, some other idea, or just leave it a blank white space.

Some references in descending order:

Dresses:
I’ll be the bringer of bad news and tell you that OP went MIA after making the thread.

mossplains

I’ll be the bringer of bad news and tell you that OP went MIA after making the thread.
Thanks. Anyway, I'll either find some free way to get some passable cover (even if I have to draw it myself like the covers of my 2 existing stories) or if the story is successful enough then I'll end up paying someone for a professional job.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Thanks. Anyway, I'll either find some free way to get some passable cover (even if I have to draw it myself like the covers of my 2 existing stories) or if the story is successful enough then I'll end up paying someone for a professional job.
If your story was Boys Love then you would have two artists who would volunteer :blob_cookie:

But anyway, good luck o/

mossplains

If your story was Boys Love then you would have two artists who would volunteer :blob_cookie:

But anyway, good luck o/
LOL, no. I'll try Fiverr. Looks like there are some good cheap options there, if to believe the postings.

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
I just want a frightened (ORIGINAL) anime character.