I can predict whether your story will become popular or not

D

Deleted member 70892

Give me your story's link and I will give you my feedback and prediction per title above. By popular, I mean reaching 800+ readers on this site (or other places too, if you want) and/or getting into trending. However, don't expect any very detailed opinion because I'm not really much of a critic -- you can visit TheTrinary's or Zirrboy's thread for that. Works best if you haven't written many words or posted on anywhere yet.

Note: Not guaranteed 100% accurate prediction (I'm not a psychic lol). My feedback is derived from my observation and experience as an author for around six years. Also, just because the story have the right genres and tags, doesn't mean it'll become a hit. There are more nuances than that. Lastly, I only give predictions up to 30 chapters.

By the way, feel free to check my novel :blob_reach::
Hmm, worth trying. Will my series be like that?
Paradise Of The Stars | Scribble Hub
Isekai Office – Soulstream Guilder | Scribble Hub
I will just... posting two series here. Felt uncanny to the latter group.

Hathnuz

Oh, wow, there's a lot of stuff that I must go through because there wasn't any notification until now (I haven't been active on SH forum lately). Sorry for the delay again.
Idk if this counts as a fanfiction but basically it's in Minecraft

There was a headcannon where when players log out they turn to stone.

The mc is a well known builder in a smp, one day she got nostalgic of a modded hardcore smp server she joined in the past and decided to visit. When she came to the server, she found out that she was the only one online. She goes explore the server and building some homes for the offline players along the way.
A very niche premise (but not bad) and unfortunately, it won't do well on ScribbleHub. It might be better for you to post it somewhere else like ao3 or fanfiction.net or smp minecraft forum if there's any, but then again, it's up to you.

Less than 100 readers by chapter 30.
Help with mine too. I will be eternally grateful.
I guess that's a satire novel? The first chapter is okay albeit a bit hard to understand. The rest, however, needs more work. It looks like you didn't put effort on the title nor the synopsis. They can be simplistic, but they also have to be clever, especially for satires.

Its my first time writing something like this. I actually have the whole story planned out but I think my writing skills are just so so. Please do check out. Any constructive criticism is welcomed. Thanks
It's cliched and pure isekai has gone stale -- you need to bring something fresh to become successful. The title is too boring and I personally dislike the synopsis because it's vague (not saying it's bad, though). The first few chapters are alright even though a little bit unrealistic, but I can still tolerate it.

well, can you predict mine 😌 🧐 (The Warlord is in obsession with me) -the novel.
Gender Bender Male to Female: very popular
Gender Bender Female to Male: not so much

Besides that, the premise for that kind of genre is too basic. There are problems with punctuations everywhere, so you should fix that.

I don't read Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, so I have no idea what's the story about. The title also doesn't help, neither the synopsis. Based on your synopsis, it looks like an isekai, then? Or is it post-system world? I finally understand after reading a couple of chapters -- and the story is fine, I guess.

Hey, I'd like to hear your thoughts on my story :

Spirit Exorcists

Thanks!
I like it. The story is well written and the narrative voice is engaging. Your writing style is kinda similar to mine, so I have easy time reading the chapters. I wonder how does Mark look like.

There are some issues, though. The pacing is too fast as if you're in a hurry to tell the actual story. You also could be more 'showing' when describing emotions. The premise is cliched despite supernatural being a niche genre here.

So can I, but I would like your thoughts anyway.

Beasts under your bed
Already past 30 chapters, so I won't predict yours.

The synopsis is way too wordy. I think you will gain more readers by having a more digestible synopsis. I can say the same for the first chapter, but that's just my taste. The rest is alright including the premise.
Hmm, worth trying. Will my series be like that?
Paradise Of The Stars | Scribble Hub
Isekai Office – Soulstream Guilder | Scribble Hub
I will just... posting two series here. Felt uncanny to the latter group.
Paradise Of The Stars: the plot is overdone especially the chosen one trope, as one of your readers has pointed out. It can be saved by writing some plot twists at the end of the chapter, but I guess it's already too late for that. On the bright side, the story is fun to read. The tags are also helping with the readership.

100-300 readers by chapter 30.

Isekai Office – Soulstream Guilder: already past 30 chapters, so I won't predict yours. Pretty much the same as above except less generic.

LillyanaKabal

Admittedly, yea. The Synopsis was very wordy. I trimmed it considerably. But glad to know you are still reading~

Hathnuz

I would appreciate if you could take a look and give me your prediction.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/474643/lord-of-whispers/

Cheers.
To be honest, I didn't understand your story's premise until I read the first chapter twice. I hate the mc for now, though he's quite well written and has a unique character voice. All in all, it seems like a good story with few problems. There's almost no dialogue tags nor action tags which makes it difficult to distinguish the characters. Your readers may have to get used of your quirky writing style.

While the synopsis matched with your writing style in the first chapter, I think it's better to be clearer. The premise is generic at a first glance. As for the title... eh, no problem.

Fortunis

Thank you for the review, one of the reason we released 5 chapters as a batch was to familiarize the readers with the writing style and with the concept of multiple MCs sharing the spotlight equally.

The tags are definitely an issue, we tried really hard to make subtle nods of uniqueness in the dialogs to show who has the spotlight since the writing takes the style of being inside of the mind of the character.

I hope that doesn't scare too many people away. Thanks you again it was really helpful.

C_P_Tuck

Every great story needs an author
Give me your story's link and I will give you my feedback and prediction per title above. By popular, I mean reaching 800+ readers on this site (or other places too, if you want) and/or getting into trending. However, don't expect any very detailed opinion because I'm not really much of a critic -- you can visit TheTrinary's or Zirrboy's thread for that. Works best if you haven't written many words or posted on anywhere yet.

Note: Not guaranteed 100% accurate prediction (I'm not a psychic lol). My feedback is derived from my observation and experience as an author for around six years. Also, just because the story have the right genres and tags, doesn't mean it'll become a hit. There are more nuances than that. Lastly, I only give predictions up to 30 chapters.

took me a hot minute to find this post again lmao.

You made a very accurate prediction about the last story I shared. I finished it, and started a whole new one in that time.

The story I want you to read is Nexus. It's on my profile. Let's see what ya think about the first two weeks of chapters.

Hathnuz

took me a hot minute to find this post again lmao.

You made a very accurate prediction about the last story I shared. I finished it, and started a whole new one in that time.
Can I ask which story was it? I've searched this entire thread and I couldn't find it.
The story I want you to read is Nexus. It's on my profile. Let's see what ya think about the first two weeks of chapters.
Anyway, the premise is meh. The title isn't very eye-catching. The synopsis is fine. As for the chapters, the pacing is tad bit slow and I get the impression that the story begins too early since basically nothing important is happening -- at least that's what I thought -- save for the last paragraph.

D

Deleted member 70892

Paradise Of The Stars: the plot is overdone especially the chosen one trope, as one of your readers has pointed out. It can be saved by writing some plot twists at the end of the chapter, but I guess it's already too late for that. On the bright side, the story is fun to read. The tags are also helping with the readership.

100-300 readers by chapter 30.

Isekai Office – Soulstream Guilder: already past 30 chapters, so I won't predict yours. Pretty much the same as above except less generic.
Oh. I'm... gonna remaster the whole project from start, so...

C_P_Tuck

Every great story needs an author
Can I ask which story was it? I've searched this entire thread and I couldn't find it.

Anyway, the premise is meh. The title isn't very eye-catching. The synopsis is fine. As for the chapters, the pacing is tad bit slow and I get the impression that the story begins too early since basically nothing important is happening -- at least that's what I thought -- save for the last paragraph.

Maybe I was thinking of a different thread under the same name. I shared my story "Chronicles of a New World" on such a thread, and couldn't say I was impressed by the OP's analysis.

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.

RAHHHH TAKE MY MOST POWERFULL (popular) ATTTTACCKKK (novel) RAHHHHHHHHH https://www.scribblehub.com/series/450375/naruto-but-with-a-system/
I do know its pretty bad lol but hey, 75 readers on chapter 6

Last edited:

Hathnuz

RAHHHH TAKE MY MOST POWERFULL (popular) ATTTTACCKKK (novel) RAHHHHHHHHH https://www.scribblehub.com/series/450375/naruto-but-with-a-system/
I do know its pretty bad lol but hey, 75 readers on chapter 6
Naruto fanfics are usually popular here, especially with smut. The premise, however, is not bad but plain. At least the title is clear and concise. The first few chapters look normal. I can't find anything that stands out, so there's that.

100-450 readers by chapter 30.
sorry, to bother you again. Can you please check this one (novel) :sweat_smile:
Sorry, but I couldn't understand the what's the story about even after reading both synopsis and first chapter. They're unnecessarily convoluted. The title also doesn't help. Again, there's a lot of punctuation problems.

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
Naruto fanfics are usually popular here, especially with smut. The premise, however, is not bad but plain. At least the title is clear and concise. The first few chapters look normal. I can't find anything that stands out, so there's that.

100-450 readers by chapter 30.

Sorry, but I couldn't understand the what's the story about even after reading both synopsis and first chapter. They're unnecessarily convoluted. The title also doesn't help. Again, there's a lot of punctuation problems.

😼 You've yet to experience the full extent of my powers. RAHHHHHHHH https://www.scribblehub.com/series/452495/reborn-in-fire-and-steel/
NOT ENOUGH? RAH https://www.scribblehub.com/series/453093/princess-caretaker/ WAHAHAHA. STILL, WANT MOREEE?
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/459326/unknown/
I HAVE MORE IN STORE. ARE YOU NOT AMUSED?!
I feel like because I have spread myself so thin with all these stories, its bringing down the overall quality of my writing. But I don't want to put anything on hiatus because I feel like I don't have much of returning audience at the moment. So I'm kinda spread thin at the moment.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)

Why not... but just a warning that it's an "adult" story.

Hathnuz

😼 You've yet to experience the full extent of my powers. RAHHHHHHHH https://www.scribblehub.com/series/452495/reborn-in-fire-and-steel/
NOT ENOUGH? RAH https://www.scribblehub.com/series/453093/princess-caretaker/ WAHAHAHA. STILL, WANT MOREEE?
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/459326/unknown/
I HAVE MORE IN STORE. ARE YOU NOT AMUSED?!
I feel like because I have spread myself so thin with all these stories, its bringing down the overall quality of my writing. But I don't want to put anything on hiatus because I feel like I don't have much of returning audience at the moment. So I'm kinda spread thin at the moment.
Well, my advice is just to focus one at the time. For me, quality>quantity.

Reborn in fire and steel: I can't identify the story's premise. The synopsis reads like a prologue, not an actual blurb. At least, you have smut and harem tags. 100-300 readers by chapter 30.

Princess Caretaker: As for this one, I can more or less guess the premise even though it's not explicitly stated. It's very niche, but again, it has those two tags. 100-300 readers by chapter 30

Unknown: More promising than the last two due to the girls love tag. Though, I don't know whether ABO stuff will deter readers or not in SH. I personally think it doesn't matter. 100-300 readers by chapter 30.

Why not... but just a warning that it's an "adult" story.
The premise is certainly unique and very weird but not attention-grabbing. Fiances are one of the least interesting partners to be reincarnated with, along with wives/husbands because they're not relatable to most audience who enjoy reincarnation genre. I personally dislike the first chapter because the mc spends half of the chapter telling his experience instead of showing it directly.

Less than 150 readers by chapter 30.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
The premise is certainly unique and very weird but not attention-grabbing. Fiances are one of the least interesting partners to be reincarnated with, along with wives/husbands because they're not relatable to most audience who enjoy reincarnation genre. I personally dislike the first chapter because the mc spends half of the chapter telling his experience instead of showing it directly.

Less than 150 readers by chapter 30.
Thank you for your time.

EDIT: I changed the title based on your feedback, but not much I can do about the first 2 chapters since they're just prologues.

Last edited: