I can predict whether your story will become popular or not

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I just wanted to come back and say I beat your prediction by 1 reader 😁

*pats self on the back*
But quite an accurate prediction so kudos.

Hathnuz

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
The premise is a bit bland -- reincarnation alone won't carry any story. Also, most readers won't care what problems the protagonist will face because it's not what they're specifically looking for. The title is weak; 'perhaps' as a word lacks certainty along with 'maybe', 'probably', etc. You should avoid using that word unless you know what you're doing. Everything else is fine.
Aight I took your suggestions in account and edited the synopsis and the name. (Heck this even ended up making me rewrite tons of shit) And im proud of it all... Except for the title in which I give up. (As none of them fit my story) Anyways thanks alot.

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
I'm feeling a bit masochistic today, so do mine please!

Hathnuz

I'm feeling a bit masochistic today, so do mine please!

At first glance, the story seems like a generic isekai until I read the first chapter. The narration is unique for sure, but I personally don't think it'll work with the premise. This kind of narrative voice is better suited for multiple protagonists, but that doesn't mean you should stop doing it. Maybe you can prove me wrong, who knows.

Everything else is fine.

Less than 100 readers by Chapter 30.

Lorelliad

At first glance, the story seems like a generic isekai until I read the first chapter. The narration is unique for sure, but I personally don't think it'll work with the premise. This kind of narrative voice is better suited for multiple protagonists, but that doesn't mean you should stop doing it. Maybe you can prove me wrong, who knows.

Everything else is fine.

Less than 100 readers by Chapter 30.
I'll take it! That's already a better review than my first story lmao

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I'll take it! That's already a better review than my first story lmao
Now your goal is to be more than 100 readers by chapter 30 and come back and say you beat his prediction lol 😂

Lorelliad

Now your goal is to be more than 100 readers by chapter 30 and come back and say you beat his prediction lol 😂
I failed the first time, second time is definitely not a charm lmao

BoundLess

what about mine? I really want someone to give feedbacks on my novel because it's my first-time on doing actual webnovel (the other one is just for fun)

Hathnuz

what about mine? I really want someone to give feedbacks on my novel because it's my first-time on doing actual webnovel (the other one is just for fun)

Well, you got me curious with that title. Even though the premise (arguably) is overdone, the story is promising just because of the MC's unusual ability. Most importantly, it reeks of overpoweredness which is great for readership.

The first couple of chapters are interesting and I like how self-aware the story was. My only pet peeve was the abrupt pov switch, but that's just very minor nitpick.

150-400 readers by Chapter 30.

BoundLess

Well, you got me curious with that title. Even though the premise (arguably) is overdone, the story is promising just because of the MC's unusual ability. Most importantly, it reeks of overpoweredness which is great for readership.

The first couple of chapters are interesting and I like how self-aware the story was. My only pet peeve was the abrupt pov switch, but that's just very minor nitpick.

150-400 readers by Chapter 30.
Ohhh! I expect more criticism but this makes me more determined to continue!

btw I don't understand wdym about the story being "overdone". If you could, please specify.

and yeah, i'll fix the sudden change of POV.

Thank You for this feedback! i'll make sure to improve my writing skills

Hathnuz

btw I don't understand wdym about the story being "overdone". If you could, please specify.
I meant the part where getting isekai'ed due to the goddess's summon. Maybe overdone isn't the right word, just have been done many times.

BoundLess

I meant the part where getting isekai'ed due to the goddess's summon. Maybe overdone isn't the right word, just have been done many times.
Oh, well I couldn't think of anything, though. I want to introduce the villain at the early stage so that the revenge trope would be executed HAHAHAAH. but there's nothing I could do

melomarl

I'm not really looking for large views but this thread made me curious. Surprised this thread is still active. Give it a go? Lmao this honestly feels like a tarot reading, writing edition.

Click here. TIA

Hathnuz

I'm not really looking for large views but this thread made me curious. Surprised this thread is still active. Give it a go? Lmao this honestly feels like a tarot reading, writing edition.

Click here. TIA
Lol I guess you could say that except I don't use cards, crystal balls, or whatever.

I think transmigration stories are still popular, but yours seems to be very plain. Without any twist, the premise is already too ordinary for most SH readers. The first chapter is fine.

Less than 100 readers by chapter 30.

melomarl

Lol I guess you could say that except I don't use cards, crystal balls, or whatever.

I think transmigration stories are still popular, but yours seems to be very plain. Without any twist, the premise is already too ordinary for most SH readers. The first chapter is fine.

Less than 100 readers by chapter 30.
I see. Is nice to see/hear objective response after my two-year break in writing. Alright then, I probably should edit some things in the synopsis. Been years since I edited it. Thanks! Appreciate this lots