I can predict whether your story will become popular or not

malgeroth

I've just started my first novel and would really like to have your opinion on it.

Title: Threaded Skies

Synopsis:

"Our sole purpose is only to oversee and protect the progress of those who remain..."

Hiraine wakes up in the steampunkish 'Anchor World' with large gaps in his memory and a letter somehow sent by himself. As he get's used to life in this strange fantastical world, he meets a 'spirit' which refers to herself as an A.I called 'Euqa' who helps unravel his fogged up past. However this only helps him realize one thing. His life is merely a thread that is deeply intertwined in a patchwork of other lives and the mysteries surrounding two worlds.

Tags:
Alternate World Amnesia Appearance Changes Aristocracy Artificial Intelligence Character Growth Childhood Promise Corruption Delusions Discrimination Dreams Fantasy World Fast Learner Gore Guilds Heterochromia Human Weapon Interconnected Storylines Interdimensional Travel Kingdoms Magical Technology Multiple POV Secret Organizations Spirits

first chapter:https://www.scribblehub.com/read/300449-threaded-skies/chapter/302522/

marko.karl

well... i suppose having someone else see my idea and give me some advice can't hurt right?
here i go:

my story is first of all a zombie story. the zombie have (more or less) a good explanation, so they didn't come out of nowhere, and they did not destroy civilization in a span of a day. also, they are not "walking dead". because it's stupid.

now on to the story proper. the main characters are a group of 5 friends, who, from their city start a long trip to the ranch owned by one of them, where they hope to start some sort of stronghold and survive the apocalypse. they also plan on adding more people to their group as they go, so they can have more people in the little settlement they plan on building. the first chapter is really just to introduce the main characters and the plot but does not explain much about their background or personality.
yes, i am planning on getting an editor, but he has to be a kind-hearted volunteer, as i am broke as fuck.
don't know if there is anything else i should add.

Merritt

My story is a fantasy with a progression system for abilities and frequent transition from world to world. (MC gets to keep one ability from each world he visits but also gets uncontrollably shunted off to another world due to the malfunctioning experimental system.) It will build slowly but the MC has the potential to end up very powerful down the line. I'm still on the first world, his homeworld, but not for very much longer.
Overall it's largely adventure/exploration based but each world's arc can have a very different tone depending on the specifics.

Tags: Fantasy world, futuristic setting, game elements, gate to another world, magical technology, male protagonist, slow growth at start, thieves, world hopping

First chapter: https://www.scribblehub.com/read/303629-exit-point/chapter/303637/

Mr.Pan

Give me your story's premise, tags, and first chapter's link and I will give you my feedback and prediction per the title above. By popular, I mean reaching 800+ readers on this site (or other places too, if you want) and/or getting into trending. However, don't expect any very detailed opinion because I'm not much of a critic -- you can check TheTrinary's thread for that. Works best if you haven't written many words or posted anywhere yet.

Note: Not guaranteed 100% accurate prediction (I'm not a psychic lol). My feedback is derived from my observation and experience as an author for around six years. Also, just because the story has the right genres and tags, doesn't mean it'll become a hit. There are more nuanced than that.

Another note: This is optional but anyway, after I give my feedback, I would be grateful if you also give yours to my story (link on my signature). Doesn't have to belong, be detailed, nor related to this thread; a sentence or two is enough for me. You also don't have to post here either as long as I can read it.
Hi! Can you take a look at this too? It's my first time writing a story online so I need feedback to further enhance my writing skills in the future.

The premise is that every world in the universe has a time limit. The worlds that are destroyed are the ones deemed to be useless anymore and transfers some chosen people or in some instances the whole population of the world into a bigger world where they are told to be a part of a new kingdom. The mc is chosen to be a king in the story.

Thanks!

Rudia_Estelle

Hello! Just want to say that your prediction is so damn correct! You are such a genius and I even wondered if you are a fortune-teller at first. hahaha. ><
Thank you!!:blobrofl::blobrofl:

halfblinde

Hello! There's already quite a few replies so I'm not really expecting anything, lol. But here's a shot-

TITLE: GREASE

SYNOPSIS:
"Maybe I did something wrong! But is it really enough to warrant me this kind of execution?"

Lilith Mauwa, a gray-eyed girl, is suddenly murdered in an alleyway by a man she swore she never met. Revived by the Dark Goddess herself, she is reincarnated for a chance to uncover the reason behind her murder.

But... she's been given the host of a cyan colored cat.

By the time she's awaken, her killer has already taken the lives of 6 other people. Will she be able to stop him in time?

link to:

H0LL0W

Give me your story's premise, tags, and first chapter's link and I will give you my feedback and prediction per title above. By popular, I mean reaching 800+ readers on this site (or other places too, if you want) and/or getting into trending. However, don't expect any very detailed opinion because I'm not really much of a critic -- you can check TheTrinary's thread for that. Works best if you haven't written many words or posted on anywhere yet.

Note: Not guaranteed 100% accurate prediction (I'm not a psychic lol). My feedback is derived from my observation and experience as an author for around six years. Also, just because the story have the right genres and tags, doesn't mean it'll become a hit. There are more nuances than that.

Another note: This is optional but anyway, after I give my feedback, I would be grateful if you also give yours to my story (link on my signature). Doesn't have to be long, detailed, nor related to this thread; a sentence or two is enough for me. You also don't have to post here either as long as I can read it.

Title: GALACTIC
Tags are Action, Fantasy, Horror, BL, Supernatural, Gender Bender
Summary is this.
Bisexual himbo finds magical objects that give him and other people who are very irresponsible the power of gods from another universe. They then turn into those gods and death match each other in horrific situations.
The gods require a sacrifice, which is usually human meat, sex, an intense emotion, or something completely and fucking ridiculous.
Que shenanigans where they visit different dimensions, time travel, and meet alternate versions of themselves.
Basically they rule 63 and 64 each other and it's still plot relevant.
There's also vampires, demons, angels, a demon called Kevin, and a god called Paul.

Hathnuz

I've just started my first novel and would really like to have your opinion on it.

Title: Threaded Skies

Synopsis:

"Our sole purpose is only to oversee and protect the progress of those who remain..."

Hiraine wakes up in the steampunkish 'Anchor World' with large gaps in his memory and a letter somehow sent by himself. As he get's used to life in this strange fantastical world, he meets a 'spirit' which refers to herself as an A.I called 'Euqa' who helps unravel his fogged up past. However this only helps him realize one thing. His life is merely a thread that is deeply intertwined in a patchwork of other lives and the mysteries surrounding two worlds.

Tags:
Alternate World Amnesia Appearance Changes Aristocracy Artificial Intelligence Character Growth Childhood Promise Corruption Delusions Discrimination Dreams Fantasy World Fast Learner Gore Guilds Heterochromia Human Weapon Interconnected Storylines Interdimensional Travel Kingdoms Magical Technology Multiple POV Secret Organizations Spirits

first chapter:https://www.scribblehub.com/read/300449-threaded-skies/chapter/302522/
For an isekai, the premise is sure quite uncommon... or at least that's what I thought before I read your first chapter. Then, I found it isn't really isekai, making your story niche on this platform. Less than 100 readers by chapter 30.
well... i suppose having someone else see my idea and give me some advice can't hurt right?
here i go:

my story is first of all a zombie story. the zombie have (more or less) a good explanation, so they didn't come out of nowhere, and they did not destroy civilization in a span of a day. also, they are not "walking dead". because it's stupid.

now on to the story proper. the main characters are a group of 5 friends, who, from their city start a long trip to the ranch owned by one of them, where they hope to start some sort of stronghold and survive the apocalypse. they also plan on adding more people to their group as they go, so they can have more people in the little settlement they plan on building. the first chapter is really just to introduce the main characters and the plot but does not explain much about their background or personality.
yes, i am planning on getting an editor, but he has to be a kind-hearted volunteer, as i am broke as fuck.
don't know if there is anything else i should add.
I can't access the doc. Although, I can predict without looking at your first chapter, so here I go. Post-apocalyptic stories especially zombies are still on demand (despite there are tons of them.) But, with your current premise -- assuming there's no twist in the first chapter -- I doubt it will find success here, unless you include very popular genres like gender bender, girls love, litrpg, etc. It's too vanilla currently. 100-150 readers by chapter 30.
My story is a fantasy with a progression system for abilities and frequent transition from world to world. (MC gets to keep one ability from each world he visits but also gets uncontrollably shunted off to another world due to the malfunctioning experimental system.) It will build slowly but the MC has the potential to end up very powerful down the line. I'm still on the first world, his homeworld, but not for very much longer.
Overall it's largely adventure/exploration based but each world's arc can have a very different tone depending on the specifics.

Tags: Fantasy world, futuristic setting, game elements, gate to another world, magical technology, male protagonist, slow growth at start, thieves, world hopping

First chapter: https://www.scribblehub.com/read/303629-exit-point/chapter/303637/
World-hopping is kind of niche apart from BL stories, so your story might have difficulties to gain readers here. I find no significant issues in your storytelling. Less than 100 readers by chapter 30.
Hi! Can you take a look at this too? It's my first time writing a story online so I need feedback to further enhance my writing skills in the future.

The premise is that every world in the universe has a time limit. The worlds that are destroyed are the ones deemed to be useless anymore and transfers some chosen people or in some instances the whole population of the world into a bigger world where they are told to be a part of a new kingdom. The mc is chosen to be a king in the story.

Thanks!
Interesting premise for sure though I've seen similar ones before. You should improve your descriptions of things because they're lacking and too short. Everything else is fine. Overall, 100-150 readers by chapter 30 on scribblehub; much, much more on royalroad if you chose to post there.
Hello! There's already quite a few replies so I'm not really expecting anything, lol. But here's a shot-

TITLE: GREASE

SYNOPSIS:
"Maybe I did something wrong! But is it really enough to warrant me this kind of execution?"

Lilith Mauwa, a gray-eyed girl, is suddenly murdered in an alleyway by a man she swore she never met. Revived by the Dark Goddess herself, she is reincarnated for a chance to uncover the reason behind her murder.

But... she's been given the host of a cyan colored cat.

By the time she's awaken, her killer has already taken the lives of 6 other people. Will she be able to stop him in time?

link to:
When I read your story's title, I immediate think of that old musical movie starring John Travolta lol. Anyway, returning to past-self is really popular nowadays, but only if the protagonist is op. The title doesn't exactly represent what's your story about at least to me. Basically, it had the potential to gain readers, but the title isn't really captivating to them. Less than 100 readers by chapter 30.
Title: GALACTIC
Tags are Action, Fantasy, Horror, BL, Supernatural, Gender Bender
Summary is this.
Bisexual himbo finds magical objects that give him and other people who are very irresponsible the power of gods from another universe. They then turn into those gods and death match each other in horrific situations.
The gods require a sacrifice, which is usually human meat, sex, an intense emotion, or something completely and fucking ridiculous.
Que shenanigans where they visit different dimensions, time travel, and meet alternate versions of themselves.
Basically they rule 63 and 64 each other and it's still plot relevant.
Sorry, but you already have more than 30 chapters posted. I can't give you a prediction, though I can give you some short feedback. Too much telling; not enough showing after chapter 1. Story-wise, well no comment other than it's fine.

Title- Game of Delusions

Premise - The story is based around a 17 year old year named Nazira who dies and has to play a survival game.

Genre - Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror , Mystery, Psychology, Supernatural

Tags - Awkward Protagonist, Delusions, Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror, Mystery, Character Growth, Depictions of Cruelty, Ghosts, Gore, Mysterious Past, Survival, Level System, Mystery Solving, Survival Game, Transmigration, Dark, Game Elements, Monsters, Murders, Quiet Characters, Teamwork, Weak to Strong, World Hopping

First chapter

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
Give me your story's premise, tags, and first chapter's link and I will give you my feedback and prediction per title above. By popular, I mean reaching 800+ readers on this site (or other places too, if you want) and/or getting into trending. However, don't expect any very detailed opinion because I'm not really much of a critic -- you can check TheTrinary's thread for that. Works best if you haven't written many words or posted on anywhere yet.

Note: Not guaranteed 100% accurate prediction (I'm not a psychic lol). My feedback is derived from my observation and experience as an author for around six years. Also, just because the story have the right genres and tags, doesn't mean it'll become a hit. There are more nuances than that. Lastly, I only give predictions up to 30 chapters.
Curious...

The story's face goal is to make the MC stronger because of a deal he made with a very powerful Goddess that needs his help in exchange for an OP power he couldn't use unless he becomes OP himself, else the world essentially ends.
The story starts off as a shounen, doing what shounen does best being a show for kids but still being quite realistic (there's no power friendship shit like that in my story). As they grow older, the world becomes more and more "harsh", similar to how kids only see the good in life and as they grow older, experience the harsh realities in life.
The MC dies young and immature and reincarnates through the deal of said Goddess. He reincarnates to a fantasy world where it is at peace. His goals remain the same, to live without regrets and to become as strong as he can possibly get. Although he forgets majority of his memories in the past, but he still remembers some. That comes into play later.
The world he arrives into was almost destroyed in the past by a powerful being with silver mana. They killed all but one God who managed to seal them. 8 years later, another powerful entity arises and threatens the world of its destruction, which is Shin, the silver dragon. The same God manages to weaken it, but he couldn't kill it, instead, he taught the other races who were oppressed by Shin. That was when the weakened Shin had finally been beheaded and killed. Many years later, MC was reincarnated there, the problem is that he was a Silver Dragonkin. He can only use his remaining knowledge of his games and science to get stronger in that world.

The novel is in my signature, thank you!

Hathnuz

Title- Game of Delusions

Premise - The story is based around a 17 year old year named Nazira who dies and has to play a survival game.

Genre - Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror , Mystery, Psychology, Supernatural

Tags - Awkward Protagonist, Delusions, Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror, Mystery, Character Growth, Depictions of Cruelty, Ghosts, Gore, Mysterious Past, Survival, Level System, Mystery Solving, Survival Game, Transmigration, Dark, Game Elements, Monsters, Murders, Quiet Characters, Teamwork, Weak to Strong, World Hopping

First chapter
My feedback for you is pretty much the same as Herz's. The story's set-up is ordinary. You'll get less than 100 readers by chapter 30.
Curious...

The story's face goal is to make the MC stronger because of a deal he made with a very powerful Goddess that needs his help in exchange for an OP power he couldn't use unless he becomes OP himself, else the world essentially ends.
The story starts off as a shounen, doing what shounen does best being a show for kids but still being quite realistic (there's no power friendship shit like that in my story). As they grow older, the world becomes more and more "harsh", similar to how kids only see the good in life and as they grow older, experience the harsh realities in life.
The MC dies young and immature and reincarnates through the deal of said Goddess. He reincarnates to a fantasy world where it is at peace. His goals remain the same, to live without regrets and to become as strong as he can possibly get. Although he forgets majority of his memories in the past, but he still remembers some. That comes into play later.
The world he arrives into was almost destroyed in the past by a powerful being with silver mana. They killed all but one God who managed to seal them. 8 years later, another powerful entity arises and threatens the world of its destruction, which is Shin, the silver dragon. The same God manages to weaken it, but he couldn't kill it, instead, he taught the other races who were oppressed by Shin. That was when the weakened Shin had finally been beheaded and killed. Many years later, MC was reincarnated there, the problem is that he was a Silver Dragonkin. He can only use his remaining knowledge of his games and science to get stronger in that world.

The novel is in my signature, thank you!
Your story's premise is not particularly special, but it should attract some readers at least. I think it has something to do with the plain title, though that's just my opinion. For now you'll have less than 100 readers by chapter 30. With better title, you could gain 100-150 readers.

About the first chapter, well I'm not a fan of dialogues taking up ~90 percent of the chapter. I didn't find any major problem aside that.

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
Your story's premise is not particularly special, but it should attract some readers at least. I think it has something to do with the plain title, though that's just my opinion. For now you'll have less than 100 readers by chapter 30. With better title, you could gain 100-150 readers.

About the first chapter, well I'm not a fan of dialogues taking up ~90 percent of the chapter. I didn't find any major problem aside that.
Waaahhhh thanks for the feedback hahaha
About the dialogue, nothing I could say except the fact that there really will be a lot of dialogue in the story. It's my first time writing a story so I didn't want to turn them off by making a ridiculously stupid or long title. The reason why there's also a lot of dialogue is because some words become important later on. Still, at least I know what an (ex?)author thinks of my first story that I recently reworked. Thanks again!

Xeoz

Title: The Great Exodus

Synopsis:
Parallel worlds or other worlds. The existence of infinite existence where it only exists in science fiction like in comics, books, or cartoons. We, humans, are so fond of that fiction idea, imagining a thousand worlds where we can have different appearances, lives, and selves. For example, a murderer who's been living in the underbelly of society in the dark might be the most successful businessman in an alternate timeline or reality.

The infinite possibilities we could have, that's why the idea of parallel worlds revolves around "what if", " I should've...", etc. The wishful thinking that how we could have done it better or in a word, "regret".

Other than that, it's still from fiction. The concept of it only exists in our imaginary minds. But, it all changed when 20 students from an ordinary high school were caught in a mysterious phenomenon. A surge of blue light crawled across the whole room, symbols, lines, and geometric patterns emerged slowly. The light slowly grew brighter and brighter, in a blink of an eye, all of them vanished. Till to this day, the mysterious phenomenon was left to be unknown, with the existence of those 20 students.

Join the journey of Sirius Steorra and Elizabeth Schwartz as they transverse to the other world and uncover the mysteries of its world. A world that’s shrouded by mysteries and history.

This is their story...

Premise:
Humans have lived under the presence and influence of supreme beings for thousands of years, worshipping them and giving offerings. Surpassing humans in every aspect, they had the right to be deemed gods. Humans believed them to be benevolent and wise celestial beings. For millennia, humans embraced this belief that their existence revolved around the well-being of the ‘gods’. Then, one day, their gods disappeared altogether. Fortunately for the human race, they soon discovered the lifestyle they had followed was all in vain and held no meaning behind it. The day the gods disappeared, or what most call the Great Exodus, was then recorded as a catalyst for great independence for mankind.

For thousands of years, what they called the divine powers of the supreme beings or the divinity of a ‘god’, was in all actuality magia or magic in the present day. Under the immense power of what they believed was the innate divinity of the ‘gods’, humans were obliged to do their bidding. Therefore, humans became slaves to this so-called divinity for countless years, a belief that this power is gifted to the ones responsible for creating the world they’re living in and their offspring.

TL;DR: it's about two isekai protagonists with their classmates, however, they were deemed unworthy because they're markless(No magic mark)from the gods of the other world but in actuality, they're secretly magicians who have their own. The modern world and fantasy world, two worlds connected which share their own histories.

Tags:Abandoned Children Academy Adventurers Beautiful Female Lead Charming Protagonist Demons Fantasy Creatures Fantasy World Female Protagonist Gods Handsome Male Lead Magic Magic Beasts Magic Formations Male Protagonist Mature Protagonist Modern Day Netori Nobles Parallel Worlds R-18 Shameless Protagonist Sword And Magic Transported into Another World Yandere

Chapter 1: https://www.scribblehub.com/read/306431-the-great-exodus/chapter/307102/

tridetect

Title: Progressive Detective the Quandary

Premise: A detective mystery novel set in a world with magic however magic is outlawed by the government so its not used by common folk. Only criminals violate said law and the most notable one who does is named Soap who wants to capture two children in the detective agency's care. The detective agency has to protect the children as well as uncover the cases involving Soap and others who use magic to their own ends.

tags: Anti-Magic, Apartment Life, Appearance Changes, Awkward Protagonist, Character Growth, Clever Protagonist, Conspiracies, Crime Criminals, Death of Loved Ones, Detectives, Elemental Magic, Gore, Investigations, Magic, Magic Formations, Mysterious Past, Mystery Solving, Organized Crime, Politics, Psychopaths, Scheming, Strategic Battles, Sword And Magic, Terrorists

its linked in my signature

Suman_Mgr

Note: Not guaranteed 100% accurate prediction (I'm not a psychic lol). My feedback is derived from my observation and experience as an author for around six years. Also, just because the story have the right genres and tags, doesn't mean it'll become a hit. There are more nuances than that. Lastly, I only give predictions up to 30 chapters.
To be honest, I don't have much hopes on my novel (I also want to completely abandon it). Yet, I still hope you review it so, if I create a new novel in the future, I can reflect on my mistakes.

marko.karl

i decided to hear your suggestion and i am reworking most of my ideas, thanks for the suggestion.

Hathnuz

Title: The Great Exodus

Synopsis:
Parallel worlds or other worlds. The existence of infinite existence where it only exists in science fiction like in comics, books, or cartoons. We, humans, are so fond of that fiction idea, imagining a thousand worlds where we can have different appearances, lives, and selves. For example, a murderer who's been living in the underbelly of society in the dark might be the most successful businessman in an alternate timeline or reality.

The infinite possibilities we could have, that's why the idea of parallel worlds revolves around "what if", " I should've...", etc. The wishful thinking that how we could have done it better or in a word, "regret".

Other than that, it's still from fiction. The concept of it only exists in our imaginary minds. But, it all changed when 20 students from an ordinary high school were caught in a mysterious phenomenon. A surge of blue light crawled across the whole room, symbols, lines, and geometric patterns emerged slowly. The light slowly grew brighter and brighter, in a blink of an eye, all of them vanished. Till to this day, the mysterious phenomenon was left to be unknown, with the existence of those 20 students.

Join the journey of Sirius Steorra and Elizabeth Schwartz as they transverse to the other world and uncover the mysteries of its world. A world that’s shrouded by mysteries and history.

This is their story...

Premise:
Humans have lived under the presence and influence of supreme beings for thousands of years, worshipping them and giving offerings. Surpassing humans in every aspect, they had the right to be deemed gods. Humans believed them to be benevolent and wise celestial beings. For millennia, humans embraced this belief that their existence revolved around the well-being of the ‘gods’. Then, one day, their gods disappeared altogether. Fortunately for the human race, they soon discovered the lifestyle they had followed was all in vain and held no meaning behind it. The day the gods disappeared, or what most call the Great Exodus, was then recorded as a catalyst for great independence for mankind.

For thousands of years, what they called the divine powers of the supreme beings or the divinity of a ‘god’, was in all actuality magia or magic in the present day. Under the immense power of what they believed was the innate divinity of the ‘gods’, humans were obliged to do their bidding. Therefore, humans became slaves to this so-called divinity for countless years, a belief that this power is gifted to the ones responsible for creating the world they’re living in and their offspring.

TL;DR: it's about two isekai protagonists with their classmates, however, they were deemed unworthy because they're markless(No magic mark)from the gods of the other world but in actuality, they're secretly magicians who have their own. The modern world and fantasy world, two worlds connected which share their own histories.

Tags:Abandoned Children Academy Adventurers Beautiful Female Lead Charming Protagonist Demons Fantasy Creatures Fantasy World Female Protagonist Gods Handsome Male Lead Magic Magic Beasts Magic Formations Male Protagonist Mature Protagonist Modern Day Netori Nobles Parallel Worlds R-18 Shameless Protagonist Sword And Magic Transported into Another World Yandere

Chapter 1: https://www.scribblehub.com/read/306431-the-great-exodus/chapter/307102/
Your story has average premise, though it could attract many readers because of the tags. Your first chapter is also decently written. Overall, you'll get 300-400 readers by chapter 30.
Title: Progressive Detective the Quandary

Premise: A detective mystery novel set in a world with magic however magic is outlawed by the government so its not used by common folk. Only criminals violate said law and the most notable one who does is named Soap who wants to capture two children in the detective agency's care. The detective agency has to protect the children as well as uncover the cases involving Soap and others who use magic to their own ends.

tags: Anti-Magic, Apartment Life, Appearance Changes, Awkward Protagonist, Character Growth, Clever Protagonist, Conspiracies, Crime Criminals, Death of Loved Ones, Detectives, Elemental Magic, Gore, Investigations, Magic, Magic Formations, Mysterious Past, Mystery Solving, Organized Crime, Politics, Psychopaths, Scheming, Strategic Battles, Sword And Magic, Terrorists

its linked in my signature
Detective stories are seriously unpopular here. Even if you combined it with fantasy genre, the core premise prevented your story from gaining readers. The title isn't very eye-catching either. You'll get less than 100 readers by chapter 30.
To be honest, I don't have much hopes on my novel (I also want to completely abandon it). Yet, I still hope you review it so, if I create a new novel in the future, I can reflect on my mistakes.
The summary is so contradictory. A son of a powerful noble is not 'nothing' lol... unless he is a bastard. Assuming the premise is the same as the summary, it's okay, I guess. Your story actually could be successful like the webcomic Beginning After The End, so it depends on your execution more than the premise. Speaking of which, I find the story a bit too bland. The most glaring problem I've found is that you introduce too many characters in one chapter. The plot is also unclear to me.

Overall, you'll get less than 100 readers by chapter 30.
fix you is my stories name https://www.scribblehub.com/read/253157-fix-you/chapter/262905/e and the link is above. please give it a try and see if its worth continuing .thanks
Learn to write coherently first. And no, it's not worth continuing until you've learned basic grammar, especially on how to use punctuation properly. Just read one of the trending stories or something and try to keep up with their writing quality.

JM_Webb

Paladin "Enthusiast"
Title: Drinker of the Yew || Chapter 1: The Paladin's Wife

Synopsis
Wracked with misfortune, a nameless village along the edge of the Gray Spine rejoiced at the arrival of a paladin. Those celebrations, though, turned to wary tension as the paladin brought an unknown into their midst - his wife, wearing the markings of both a necromancer and the thirteenth saint. Who is this woman? Why has she come to their village? The necromancer divulges her secrets, for she needs the village's trust to defeat the powerful foe the god Decay has summoned her to face.

Style and Genre: I am trying to channel the epic poem/parable genre, while telling the story of a necromancer's life as if she is speaking to an audience of people. I fear that the style and the premise might be a little too niche for online serialization, but I don't expect to make money from writing so here it is I guess!

Hathnuz

Title: Drinker of the Yew || Chapter 1: The Paladin's Wife

Synopsis
Wracked with misfortune, a nameless village along the edge of the Gray Spine rejoiced at the arrival of a paladin. Those celebrations, though, turned to wary tension as the paladin brought an unknown into their midst - his wife, wearing the markings of both a necromancer and the thirteenth saint. Who is this woman? Why has she come to their village? The necromancer divulges her secrets, for she needs the village's trust to defeat the powerful foe the god Decay has summoned her to face.

Style and Genre: I am trying to channel the epic poem/parable genre, while telling the story of a necromancer's life as if she is speaking to an audience of people. I fear that the style and the premise might be a little too niche for online serialization, but I don't expect to make money from writing so here it is I guess!
Beautiful writing style; it's like I'm reading a classic. But yeah, as you guessed, it's too niche. People like to be told directly nowadays though there are some who will enjoy this kind of writing. The premise suffers the same issue, and the chapters are too short which can deter potential readers.

Overall, less than 100 readers by chapter 30. Could be more if you add the word 'Necromancer' somewhere in the title since it's quite popular among readers, but that's up to you.