I can predict whether your story will become popular or not

Jemini

Sounds fun.

I already have 1 title that meets your definition of "popular," so it would be pointless to post the link to that one.

So, I guess I will post the link to my other title. It's currently on the back-burner and I have been neglecting it hard-core due to putting more attention into my main title. So, I guess I will add the criteria of "If I continued it."

(I will also note, this story is in a linked multiverse with the series I mentioned that is already popular by your definition. This means I will actually have to pick it back up again eventually in order to tell the full story that I really want to tell, because the two stories are supposed to meet up near each of their respective endings.)

Hathnuz

Sounds fun.

I already have 1 title that meets your definition of "popular," so it would be pointless to post the link to that one.

So, I guess I will post the link to my other title. It's currently on the back-burner and I have been neglecting it hard-core due to putting more attention into my main title. So, I guess I will add the criteria of "If I continued it."

(I will also note, this story is in a linked multiverse with the series I mentioned that is already popular by your definition. This means I will actually have to pick it back up again eventually in order to tell the full story that I really want to tell, because the two stories are supposed to meet up near each of their respective endings.)

While the premise seems really cool, the synopsis makes it a bit too complicated despite not badly written. The first chapter is excellent as to be expected. Honestly, the only thing that holds the story back is the cover; it's just so strange and doesn't tell what the story's about.

100-300 readers by chapter 30.

Hathnuz

Hit me too please, though maybe adjust to chapter 80 since I mass posted my current chaps to catch up to Royal Road.

Blood Demon's Retirement
I must admit. This is more unpredictable than the usual because the more chapters a story has, the more likely for it to get on trending. So, I'll make two predictions instead.

The premise is fine... if the story were to be fluffier than currently. Don't get me wrong, it is a good story but has a potential to be better. Other than that, there's no glaring problems that I could find.

Less than 150 readers by chapter 80, if the story doesn't hit trending.
150-300 readers by chapter 80, if the story does hit trending.

Hathnuz

can you rate my story ?, thanks if you are willing to do it

I think this is where I should be. | Scribble Hub
I don't want to give predictions above chapter 30 anymore because it's hard to predict.
please rate my story in the signature below.
Meh premise but good tags -- they should bring readers to your story quite well. The synopsis might work even though it's weird. The chapters are... different from usual; I can't really rate them objectively.

Overall, 100-300 readers by chapter 30.

Last edited:

joeblow12

I don't want to give predictions above chapter 30 anymore because it's hard to predict.

Meh premise but good tags -- they should bring readers to your story quite well. The synopsis might work even though it's weird. The chapters are... different from usual; I can't really rate them objectively.

Overall, 100-300 readers.
Um, different in a bad way, or just different as in different style, which you lack data for?

Hathnuz

Um, different in a bad way, or just different as in different style, which you lack data for?
Different in style. Subjectively, I find them bad, but they might not matter much for getting readers hooked.

Hathnuz

Although the story is much more improved than before, everything about it is mediocre. The premise is uninteresting. As for the first chapter, well, has lots of room for improvement. The prose is stilted and while I can see the attempt for emotional writing, it just feels empty to me. I guess it's mostly because of too much telling; not enough showing.

Less than 100 readers by chapter 30.

Nathan_F

I wouldn't mind if you took a gander at the story I'm starting.

It's a prose account of the D&D campaign I run, the premise of which is "D&D: X-Files":

Cultists. Facestealers. Eldritch abominations from beyond the realms of reality.

When an old magical tome begins issuing commands via its dusty pages, Alexis doesn't expect obedience to land him face-to-face with such dangers. But now he's leagues from home, fleeing angered dragons, dodging horrors from forgotten crypts, and being conscripted into some strange X-Files-like organization called the "Shining Blades."

At least he's befriended a giant talking cat for conversation. Now if she could only hold a train of thought for more than two seconds.

Sanity never looked so good.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/378187/the-shining-blades/

TSB Cover - Copy - Copy.png

Last edited:

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Sure I would like some feedback, my story is 'Epic of a Dragonknight'

Nonary

Howdy-do, I'm a relatively new writer who uh, needs a bit of feedback regarding what I'm writing. It feels like I'm doing something wrong? I'm not sure, really. This is like, my first attempt at trying to do something decent so uh, forgive me for any grammatical mistakes that I might have missed.

P.S. cover sucks since it only took 10 minutes and I am extremely sucky when it comes to art.

Imaginary Numbers | Scribble Hub

LyndaCoker

Thank you for your consideration and generously giving of your time.
I'm new to SH and am a fiction writer.
I'd like your opinion on THE TRIPLE RISING

Blurb/Premise:
Meet Jag—An 18-year-old street-wise kid from NY with an attitude
"You ever had a bad week? Compare your list to mine
1. There's been this freaky energy in my body that an average superhero would envy and it's scaring the crap out of me.
2. I've been taken to an underwater city called Sitnalta where this voice in my head insists that I have a task to complete, something about preparing for THE TRIPLE RISING.
3. There's this girl named Semylyn who's on the south side of strange and hates my guts? They say she's my WIFE! They're joking, right?
4. What really has me spooked is that somehow, I know every inch of this city down to the last airlock seal. How is that possible?
They don't know it yet, but they grabbed the wrong guy for their little job. As soon as I find a snorkel and a door, I'm out of here!

This story is huge in scope and will fill the pages of an epic tale of love, sacrifice, and an impossible quest. Elements of Sci-fi, Romance, Fantasy, and Adventure, will tightly weave the characters into an alliance that will test their honor, courage, and purity of heart.
Ten teenagers will walk the path of JATAR—from hate to love, from enemies to friends, from youth to adulthood, from ordinary to heroic. The world will stake its hope for continued existence on these Chosen ones as they search for unseen realities and the key to The Triple Rising.

Wyatt_Wriots

Give it to me straight DOC.

At the precipice of a great and final battle, the Hybrid, Va’eri, is confronted by a young human who wishes to learn of her past. Reluctantly, at the behest of her shade, she agrees. Being the only hybrid of the two mortal races: half-human and half-Xen’tes, has caused her to have a painful life. A bloody one. Perhaps the secret to finally winning the war lies in her past triumphs and, perhaps, past mistakes.

“I have lived a long life, one that was often not worth living at all. I am a one of a kind creature, not unlike a human, and not unlike a Xen'tes; I am what the people call a halfling, a freak, and at times, a monster. My name is Va’eri… the Hybrid.”

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Ok. So it's about a dungeon core, of sorts. But the core is actually an apple tree and the dungeon core's soul is an apple tree nymph. She fills her grotto with plant life and gets to know a merman boy. They grow up together and stay in the grotto for as long as the apple tree is alive. They face many hardships but have plenty of good moments too and they find love along the way.
Here is the link to the first chapter:

lyharbour

Hello! I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at my story. Thank you very much!

Basic Premise:
Girl reincarnates into novel, but she's evil.

Edi: Hi, I posted my 30th chapter today, so I totally understand if you don't want to take a look. However, I would appreciate it if you could check out my premise and tags, and tell me how long you think it'll take to reach your definition of popular :)

Last edited: