I can predict whether your story will become popular or not

Hathnuz

Okay, I already know it's gonna have many readers before I even clicked the link. Simple yet very original and attention-grabbing premise that for some reason nobody has thought about it afaik. Good prose for a new and non-native author too, much better than mine when I was started lol.

300-700 readers by chapter 30.
I also have same feeling when I read your story's title, plus knowing your fame as an author in here, it's no surprise that you got that many readers. Great genres and tags, overall. Though, I was worried that the premise is a bit bland... until I read the synopsis, then I changed my mind. I think the story is quite unique and promising. The first chapter is alright.

600-1000 readers by chapter 30.

Last edited:

BluePheasant

Okay, I already know it's gonna have many readers before I even clicked the link. Simple yet very original and attention-grabbing premise that for some reason nobody has thought about it afaik. Good prose for a new and non-native author too, much better than mine when I was started lol.

300-700 readers by chapter 30.

I also have same feeling when I read your story's title, plus knowing your fame as an author in here, it's no surprise that you got that many readers. Great genres and tags, overall. Though, I was worried that the premise is a bit bland... until I read the synopsis, then I changed my mind. I think the story is quite unique and promising. The first chapter is alright.

600-1000 readers by chapter 30.
Oh! That puts a smile on my face...

ZeroX0666

Give me your story's link and I will give you my feedback and prediction per title above. By popular, I mean reaching 800+ readers on this site (or other places too, if you want) and/or getting into trending. However, don't expect any very detailed opinion because I'm not really much of a critic -- you can visit TheTrinary's or Zirrboy's thread for that. Works best if you haven't written many words or posted on anywhere yet.

Note: Not guaranteed 100% accurate prediction (I'm not a psychic lol). My feedback is derived from my observation and experience as an author for around six years. Also, just because the story have the right genres and tags, doesn't mean it'll become a hit. There are more nuances than that. Lastly, I only give predictions up to 30 chapters.

By the way, feel free to check my novel :blob_reach::
Sounds interesting, i would like to try this out.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/504103/tale-of-death/

This is the novel I started writing recently. Pretty much my first novel, so feedback would be nice.

Hathnuz

Sounds interesting, i would like to try this out.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/504103/tale-of-death/

This is the novel I started writing recently. Pretty much my first novel, so feedback would be nice.
The premise seems rather bland at a first glance because the synopsis is too vague. What does she look like after she stopped being a human? What are her goals? What powers she will gain? You should tell the answers from the start because right now the story doesn't look like it has a hook to bait readers in, even though it has and is actually decent. A vampire GL story can be promising if the readers know what your story is about.

I read it until chapter 5 and found some problems. It felt like I was reading a report rather than a novel. Maybe it because you were telling too much rather than showing except some emotional scenes I guess. The story began too late; should be less than 3 chapters to get into the inciting action unless you know what you're doing. The pov choice is odd. It felt like an old man telling the story inside a body of a girl. At least the grammar was fine.

Less than 150 readers by chapter 30 for now.

Last edited:

Nirokuro

*Slaying tigers*
Give me your story's link and I will give you my feedback and prediction per title above. By popular, I mean reaching 800+ readers on this site (or other places too, if you want) and/or getting into trending. However, don't expect any very detailed opinion because I'm not really much of a critic -- you can visit TheTrinary's or Zirrboy's thread for that. Works best if you haven't written many words or posted on anywhere yet.

Note: Not guaranteed 100% accurate prediction (I'm not a psychic lol). My feedback is derived from my observation and experience as an author for around six years. Also, just because the story have the right genres and tags, doesn't mean it'll become a hit. There are more nuances than that. Lastly, I only give predictions up to 30 chapters.

That seems like a good chance i actually have two novels one of them that i am transferring maybe you can look at that one

ZeroX0666

The premise seems rather bland at a first glance because the synopsis is too vague. What does she look like after she stopped being a human? What are her goals? What powers she will gain? You should tell the answers from the start because right now the story doesn't look like it has a hook to bait readers in, even though it has and is actually decent. A vampire GL story can be promising if the readers know what your story is about.

I read it until chapter 5 and found some problems. It felt like I was reading a report rather than a novel. Maybe it because you were telling too much rather than showing except some emotional scenes I guess. The story began too late; should be less than 3 chapters to get into the inciting action unless you know what you're doing. The pov choice is odd. It felt like an old man telling the story inside a body of a girl. At least the grammar was fine.

Less than 150 readers by chapter 30 for now.
Thank you for the feedback, i'll keep them in mind from now on and try to improve!

Hathnuz

That seems like a good chance i actually have two novels one of them that i am transferring maybe you can look at that one
Good premise even though it's a bit cliched. The genres and tags are also on point. I'm not really a fan of the first chapter, but that's just my taste. I wonder if the gender bent mc still likes girls because there's no girls love tag. The readers here really hate if the mc's sexual preference changed after becoming a girl.

300-750 readers by chapter 30.

LessThanSavory

I too, would like to consult the oracle

Nirokuro

*Slaying tigers*
Good premise even though it's a bit cliched. The genres and tags are also on point. I'm not really a fan of the first chapter, but that's just my taste. I wonder if the gender bent mc still likes girls because there's no girls love tag. The readers here really hate if the mc's sexual preference changed after becoming a girl.

300-750 readers by chapter 30.
Well thanks for the feedback (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Well here is mine, but one thing. Props on you still doing this one year later XD bahahha.

Mine is simple really.

Premise: Xianxia inspired cultivation story of a young man who inherits the legacy of a dying race (vampire-like). It is an attempt to take what I enjoy about the genre give it a bit of western influence and avoid some of the more annoying things like absolutely stupid insane power creep yet still retain that fantasy of becoming powerful.

DonutLuver

Oh great oracle. Please share your wisdom with me.

Zinless

How do I
I ask for your service, oh great Shaman.

Hathnuz

This will be interesting. I already know the answer though 😭

First of all, the synopsis is too boring. It's fine of you wanna make it short, but at least try to make it funny. Then, diaries aren't really popular here.

The prose itself isn't bad for this site, but the chapters are too short.

Less than 100 readers by Chapter 30.
I too, would like to consult the oracle

The premise isn't very new or unique, but still works nonetheless. Decent novel overall from every aspect.

350-600 readers by chapter 30
Well here is mine, but one thing. Props on you still doing this one year later XD bahahha.

Mine is simple really.

Premise: Xianxia inspired cultivation story of a young man who inherits the legacy of a dying race (vampire-like). It is an attempt to take what I enjoy about the genre give it a bit of western influence and avoid some of the more annoying things like absolutely stupid insane power creep yet still retain that fantasy of becoming powerful.
Lol thanks. I actually did this for fun and learning from other people works. I do wanna retire for now because I'm kind of busy.

Your novel isn't bad, but I think that cultivator stories are kinda outdated nowadays and hard to become popular unless the premise is a one-of-a-kind... or smut/yuri/gender bender lol. The vampire thing has already done before too. I have no problems with the prose.

Less than 100 readers by Chapter 30.
Oh great oracle. Please share your wisdom with me.

Normally, smut fantasy stories are gonna have many readers, yours included. However, I'm worried that the female mc with an opposite sex as her partner will hinder your story's readership. Readers here prefer girl on girl action, after all. But, then again, it won't matter much.

150-400 readers by Chapter 30.
Cool story and first chapter. Villainous mcs are underrated and I believe it can work. Though, your story's synopsis and title need some improvement. I don't really know about the premise yet, but I hope it's interesting and unique.

Less than 150 readers by Chapter 30 if nothing's changed
I ask for your service, oh great Shaman.

Alright, I've read similar premise before from some novel I read years ago. Not saying that you copied it though. Anyway, your novel is fine as you can see. The premise is okay and the prose is good.

400-500 readers by Chapter 30.

---
Welp, I'm not taking any prediction request for now until further notice. Thank you everyone, and I apologize if I did something wrong.

Edd99

Ngl its the first thing i have ever done outside of an english essay, so im just going along with what i want to do and hoping i dont screw up too badly and i dont expect it to do well
This do be the story https://www.scribblehub.com/read/530098-assassins-apocalypse/chapter/538914/ The this do be the story link didnt work sorry choose the other link the full URL one

Last edited:

ProjCRys

The premise of my novel is how my MC is going to survive in an 'abandoned' world or post apocalyptic world. As the story progresses, it will show how the world fell into ruins and how the MC will build a foundation for rebuilding civilization at the end of the story.

It's main genres are dark fantasy, Slice of Life and a bit of sci-fi. As I just started writing it, the dark elements will be shown later on as the story progresses.

Masako's Life In An Abandoned World

Sahrynar

I would also love a review when you get the chance!
I only have the first three chapters polished, but have written about 2.5 books in this series. I've been debating if I should upload the rest of the rough chapters or not. Although they are readable, they are very clearly first drafts (and do have grammar/spelling mistakes) but I don't have the time atm to fix them. Please also let me know if you think I should upload the rest or wait until I have time to edit them more.
Thank you in advance for your help! 😊

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/...rech-book-one-of-the-guardians-of-lajen-saga/

D

Deleted member 93348

I’m not looking for niche “fame” in my hobby at all, but I’m still curious af. My isekai novel is mostly a meta subversion with many references and excessive dialogue. It’s because I intended it as a light novel. As of now, I’ve written my novel on RR for six months. Coincidentally, it has six MCs, and three of them are intentional expies.

Vaas13

read please-https://www.scribblehub.com/series/546088/pete-ink/