Resolved I can't see the stats. (Solved)

Mortrexo

So... I can use everything on the website normally, even uploading chapters. But I can't see the stats... Is this happening only to me? I've even tried to clear cache, restart the router, restart the computer...

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
If it's new then it will take a while for stats to appear since they are generated after a certain point. If it's old then I have no idea.

Mortrexo

If it's new then it will take a while for stats to appear since they are generated after a certain point. If it's old then I have no idea.
Old or new, do you mean the novel? Then well, it is some months hahaha
Final 3 4Mb.jpg

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I've noticed that the higher your view count goes the longer it takes to update. Once I hit 10k it only updated every few hours, before that it updated whenever I edited something. I'm not sure if I logged it correctly though.

Tony

Staff member
So... I can use everything on the website normally, even uploading chapters. But I can't see the stats... Is this happening only to me? I've even tried to clear cache, restart the router, restart the computer...

I just checked and your account is working fine and there's nothing wrong with your stats. You're probably blocking something. Did you turn off javascript? Installed any new plugins recently?

Mortrexo

I just checked and your account is working fine and there's nothing wrong with your stats. You're probably blocking something. Did you turn off javascript? Installed any new plugins recently?
Okay, it was a plugin I installed, thank you for the advice! All is good now~.

Heaven, Earth, Me