I can't seem to get readers.

The_Lonely_Guy

I don't know if it is because of the time at which I release the chapter or is it something else. But the growth of the readers on my story is 1-2 readers per day. is anyone willing to give me a shout in their chapters? :blob_aww:

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
I don't know if it is because of the time at which I release the chapter or is it something else. But the growth of the readers on my story is 1-2 readers per day. is anyone willing to give me a shout in their chapters? :blob_aww:
sure I'll try to i need to get back to typing anyway, also that is normal growth also can you give this a shout out as well just paste the link - https://www.scribblehub.com/read/523279-voting-battle-with-animals/chapter/523280/ changed my mind instead of brimstone blader do this

Last edited:

Amok

grblbrbl
i ussualy get my readers with chloroifil late at night at bush satations

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
I get readers at a similar rate , though my reception on royalroad is leagues ahead.
I actually get feedback, good reviews and comments despite being new.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Going to make a guess. You don’t know how to make a description

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers
1-2 readers a chapter is pretty good increase..

I usually got around 5-7 readers every chapter on my Novel 'Tale of The Unbound' but I have only uploaded around 6 chapters..
Rn the readers already reached around 150:) I don't know why? Don't ask me how? I don't know why people just do it..
But for advice I'm gonna say that you need to have great description or a synopsis alongside an easy to understand title but still quite interesting. Oh! And there's also adding tags to your novels..

But for now don't worry at your reader's count and keep on improving!

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Dude, what are you talking about? 1-2 readers per chapter is good in my book. My newest book doesn't even get that many readers per update; it only gets one reader every 2 to 3 uploads.

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
If by readers you mean amount of reads per day/post then I have a lot.
If you referring to being in others reading list, about the same as you.
I write as hobby though, so I'm not obsessed with metrics.
What matters is me being able to enjoy reading what I write.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
If kidnapping and/or blackmail don't work there's always VPN