I...Cry...

D

Deleted member 29316

A teacher AND a lawyer?...now all you need is a few months of training in law enforcement, become an astronaut and get certified as a doctor and you'll have a resume I've seen only once before

In which case, stay the fuck away from my mother, sisters, wife and daughters.
Nah, I can't study anymore. Had enough of books (law requires you to read a lot), that's why I'm just focusing on teaching nowadays. My law practice focuses on family law and human rights, btw. Not really a lucrative practice, but my soul is satisfied, at least. 😁

Edit: I suck at Math, btw.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
That's a tough one, I don't cry because of books or movies much, nor do I remember the ones that do make me cry. Maybe 91 Days? I think I cried.

Oh there was this one book I read a long time ago that made me cry. I forgot the name but it was about suicide.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Nah, I can't study anymore. Had enough of books (law requires you to read a lot), that's why I'm just focusing on teaching nowadays. My law practice focuses on family law and human rights, btw. Not really a lucrative practice, but my soul is satisfied, at least. 😁

Edit: I suck at Math, btw.

Yeah my mom's a lawyer and we had a garage filled with books and journal and notes that are completely confusing to me.

D

Deleted member 29316

Yeah my mom's a lawyer and we had a garage filled with books and journal and notes that are completely confusing to me.
My eyes were normal when I started law, but when I took the bar exams, I'm already wearing the glasses.

I did not suffer the same fate when I was studying animation, even though my eyes are exposed on the computer screen ALL the time.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
My eyes were normal when I started law, but when I took the bar exams, I'm already wearing the glasses.

I did not suffer the same fate when I was studying animation, even though my eyes are exposed on the computer screen ALL the time.

Studying law is a path that comes with many tolls, it seems.

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
Anyway, let's go what this thread was supposed to do. I literally cried after watching Ano Hana The Flower We Saw That Day along with Clannad After Story. Maybe it was about 5-7 years ago.:blob_blank::blob_blank: