Resolved I do not appear to be able to change the names of spoilers anymore

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
I used to be able to change the text that was on a spoiler (like put a name instead of just 'spoiler') by doing something along the lines of [spoiler title="text"]spoiler content[/spoiler], but it no longer appears to work. Even previous chapters where I had implemented this feature now only have 'spoiler' as the spoiler titles.

Tony

Staff member
I used to be able to change the text that was on a spoiler (like put a name instead of just 'spoiler') by doing something along the lines of [spoiler title="text"]spoiler content[/spoiler], but it no longer appears to work. Even previous chapters where I had implemented this feature now only have 'spoiler' as the spoiler titles.

Oops. It looks like I broke it when I was trying to fix another bug. It's fixed though. If not, let me know.

Thanks for reporting it!

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
yep, fixed.
oddly enough, I didn't get a notification for your reply here, and I promptly forgot about this until now, hence the extremely late reply. apologies.

Tony

Staff member
yep, fixed.
oddly enough, I didn't get a notification for your reply here, and I promptly forgot about this until now, hence the extremely late reply. apologies.

It's not your fault. I remember thinking I fixed it already so I replied saying it was fixed but after testing it again, it got bugged out again so I deleted my post which would've removed the alert. After I made sure it was fixed this time, instead of a new reply, I restored the deleted post which wouldn't have given you a new alert because it's not a new post :sweating_profusely: