I dont know if its gaming or not

DonHon

Cat enthusiast
So... guys, what is your favorite ost? and why? Mine is the hot winds blowing from metal gear rising: revengance favorite game of all time and the thrill from the music its just too good

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Everything from Library of Ruina. It's pure, unadulterated despair.
But this is a whole different level of goodness.

SailusGebel

Lind Erebros - Dreamland from King´s Bounty Armored Princess. This is not my favorite as I don't have a single favorite ost. I picked it because I doubt a lot of people heard it, unlike ost from SoulsBorne, HOMM, Witcher, LoL, or some other famous games.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.

Usually, I pop one of these bad boys in at work and let it go through the day. To this day, Jeremy Soule's best work is Skyrim's OST.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

Worthy mention. Love the start to middle, the end feels floppy.

Currently binging on Sonic Frontier OSTs, sad to say that they are like Bury the Light, good start, but the middle and end is shaky. Instrumental versions can't fix them too.

Last edited:

J_Chemist

When the clouds start singing latin, my cheeks get sweaty.

Syringe

This is super good, and I never played the game.
You really should! Lobotomy Corp is the prequel to it. Basically a futuristic, super dystopian mega city where the entire world resides due to [REDACTED]. Contains supernatural, sci-fi technologies that really harp on H.P Lovecraft's woes of how such things can corrupt people down to their very core, and they're owned by megacorps. Segregation of billions mean nothing to them.

This OST in particular is about a story of one of the characters
Where they're driven into despair after realizing the futility of everything they've ever done, and that it was all calculated and predicted ahead of time, thus destroying his concept of free will

All of the OST are just as good, and they all tell a story just like the one above!

Syringe

Binah's theme is a banger, too bad I hate her degraded pages
I love Binah's theme so much. Right up there with the Blue Reverberation Ensemble and Roland/Angel's themes. But yeah, for an Ex-Arbiter, she's pretty lackluster, although it's understandable given what happened to her.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
I love Binah's theme so much. Right up there with the Blue Reverberation Ensemble and Roland/Angel's themes. But yeah, for an Ex-Arbiter, she's pretty lackluster, although it's understandable given what happened to her.

Yeah Binah's theme goes way too hard for a normal combat music lol

For some reason I fucking loved Roland theme when I fought the jester in Tiphereth floor realization
and it shifted from trial to story telling ritual like an intersection between gameplay and art. Totally took me by surprise because it wasnt like that for the previous floor

Syringe

For some reason I fucking loved Roland theme when I fought the jester in Tiphereth floor realization
and it shifted from trial to story telling ritual like an intersection between gameplay and art. Totally took me by surprise because it wasnt like that for the previous floor
I can never forget the Nihilm fight with all the magical girls, and the False Throne fight. Serious some of the best storytelling and gameplay I've ever seen. Genuine chills and awe. I knew when we first faced the disorder Philip that this game would be an instant top 5.