I Don't Know If It's Just Me But Please, Make It Easier To Get All The Tags I Want. Like Let Us Select Multiple Ones At A Time Or Something IDK

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
Please. It's so hard trying to find and select all the tags I want. Why? BECAUSE IT ALWAYS RESETS.

Agentt

Thighs
Yeah, I mean. I understand the frustation. But, well, gambare!

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Please. It's so hard trying to find and select all the tags I want. Why? BECAUSE IT ALWAYS RESETS.
Here you go, child. A full list of tags with definition. If you can remember the list, you'll be able to write the tags down with ease. Just so you know, complaining isn't the first step to frustration. It is asking or requesting someone with patience.

EDIT: I know how it resets when you choose, but I can't relate to it being a problem. I usually write down the tags or scroll down fast enough to find them since I know what tags I want to choose. So, either this is something you get used to or a general problem that Tony needs to fix in due time.
It isn't easy to change it though.

Last edited:

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
Here you go, child. A full list of tags with definition. If you can remember the list, you'll be able to write the tags down with ease. Just so you know, complaining isn't the first step to frustration. It is asking or requesting someone with patience.

I don't think that's what he meant. if you are selecting tags for your novel you either need to know exactly every tag that you want to use or scroll down the drop-down menu and look for the most applicable tags.

It is the latter that is the problem - the list is enormous and a lot of scrolling is involved. And when you select another tag the list collapses and resets to the top so you have to scroll all the way down to the previous tag first just so you can continue reading the tags.

I experienced this issue myself when I had to populate my tags - it took me almost an hour i think

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
I don't think that's what he meant. if you are selecting tags for your novel you either need to know exactly every tag that you want to use or scroll down the drop-down menu and look for the most applicable tags.

It is the latter that is the problem - the list is enormous and a lot of scrolling is involved. And when you select another tag the list collapses and resets to the top so you have to scroll all the way down to the previous tag first just so you can continue reading the tags.

I experienced this issue myself when I had to populate my tags - it took me almost an hour i think
YES
This is exactly what I'm talking about
because I'm still new to scribble hub, I don't know all or even most of the tags in general
So its very annoying when I'm trying to look for the right tags