Resolved I forgot about a title... Let me get into detail.

DvilzWrrk

Hi, good morning or afternoon, I'll cut straight to the chase.

This novel is currently making my mind too awake. The protagonist is bound by some system and I think he had a code name like Black, and he traveled across different worlds completing tasks. He stayed in a martial world and his identity was a renowned trash and I'm pretty sure he had two older brothers; a big guy and a martial sword wielder. The character's names were in chinese such as Lin, and I'm postitive. I remember a scene where the protagonist meets a guy, which is a girl in disguise, and her identity is of famous beauty of a brothel. He also meets his engaged wife which was not her but the bodyguard beside her.

I hope my memory helps with your investigations sir/madam. I'm not sure but I think the title is three words long and the third word being 'battlefield' or 'field'.

Thanks in advance.

Plus1

Hi, good morning or afternoon, I'll cut straight to the chase.

This novel is currently making my mind too awake. The protagonist is bound by some system and I think he had a code name like Black, and he traveled across different worlds completing tasks. He stayed in a martial world and his identity was a renowned trash and I'm pretty sure he had two older brothers; a big guy and a martial sword wielder. The character's names were in chinese such as Lin, and I'm postitive. I remember a scene where the protagonist meets a guy, which is a girl in disguise, and her identity is of famous beauty of a brothel. He also meets his engaged wife which was not her but the bodyguard beside her.

I hope my memory helps with your investigations sir/madam. I'm not sure but I think the title is three words long and the third word being 'battlefield' or 'field'.

Thanks in advance.
Hmmm... do you mean The Legendary Mechanic? I think it was that, at least.

I say that because the protag had a buncha nicknames in that novel. Zero, Black Phantom, then Black Star when he left Aquamarine (the planet), and all the names were Chinese owing to it being a Chinese novel.

Unfortunately, other than that, the descriptions don't really match... he did go from planet to planet, but there was no martial stuff. Sorry, I don't think it's this one, actually.

Last edited:

wildan1197_

Hmmm... do you mean The Legendary Mechanic? I think it was that, at least.

I say that because the protag had a buncha nicknames in that novel. Zero, Black Phantom, then Black Star when he left Aquamarine (the planet), and all the names were Chinese owing to it being a Chinese novel.

Unfortunately, other than that, the descriptions don't really match... he did go from planet to planet, but there was no martial stuff. Sorry, I don't think it's this one, actually.
Yeah. There is no match to the description described by him in the Legendary Mechanic.

I'm a fan of this series but when you mention the keywords: brothel, etc. I raise my hand.

Good luck finding it.

Last edited:

SuperHeiyan

This one?