I Got A Thousand Views?

Unregistered

My first thread, so go easy on me. :blob_hide:

Today I got my first thousand views here. (I know, I know. Only my first? What a noob.) But I'd like to sum up my experience in one word: Exciting! One bland, overly used word? You're an author, Takashi-sama! You should be demonstrating your articulate nature for other authors to fulminate with inspiration!

Well, it's only one thousand and I figured now would be the best time to actually post something. Still a fledgling here, so I won't assume I know anything as opposed to the more talented veterans. Despite all that, there were a few hate comments, some thumbs up and that one guy that always seems to heart every chapter; but, the best thing is seeing those numbers go up. View count, comment section or ratings. All of it is (excuse my bland word again)... cool!

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
A
My first thread, so go easy on me. :blob_hide:

Today I got my first thousand views here. (I know, I know. Only my first? What a noob.) But I'd like to sum up my experience in one word: Exciting! One bland, overly used word? You're an author, Takashi-sama! You should be demonstrating your articulate nature for other authors to fulminate with inspiration!

Well, it's only one thousand and I figured now would be the best time to actually post something. Still a fledgling here, so I won't assume I know anything as opposed to the more talented veterans. Despite all that, there were a few hate comments, some thumbs up and that one guy that always seems to heart every chapter; but, the best thing is seeing those numbers go up. View count, comment section or ratings. All of it is (excuse my bland word again)... cool!
boomer.

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Congrats! Now, aim to finish your story. You'll love writing The End more than the views.

Unregistered

congrats my man! let's shoot for greater heights!

View attachment 15350
Look at the size of that things! I love you the way you think, my man. Aim for greater heights. I'll remember that one. :blob_party:

Congrats! Now, aim to finish your story. You'll love writing The End more than the views.
With a comment like that? Just motivated me even more to keep on writing! Those are the kinds of words that can get certain writers jumping :blobtaco: