I guess round 2

Carpio

So I started a multi-author collab that I almost immediately lost control of (probably better that way though). It's called Arant Chronicles and it's going pretty well. But anyway, I want to start planning for season 2 of it early on as well as get new authors. So anyone got any ideas or is interested in joining. For more info on Arant chronicles, check this link. Also, well pm you the discord if you show interest, just send the SH name.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/415749/arant-chronicles-fight-for-ibinia-season-/

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
So I started a multi-author collab that I almost immediately lost control of (probably better that way though). It's called Arant Chronicles and it's going pretty well. But anyway, I want to start planning for season 2 of it early on as well as get new authors. So anyone got any ideas or is interested in joining. For more info on Arant chronicles, check this link. Also, well pm you the discord if you show interest, just send the SH name.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/415749/arant-chronicles-fight-for-ibinia-season-/
Holy shit it didn't go up in flames!?

Hey ma get the camera! Icarus is alive!

Psycholor

Writing Trash
Holy shit it didn't go up in flames!?

Hey ma get the camera! Icarus is alive!
Nah it went up in flames if the discord is anything to go by, but less of a cluster fuck, and more of a "Burning Bright". Shit's going really well.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Saying "it's going pretty well" and "lost control of" is the same as swimming in a pit of lava and diving deeper in it.

Carpio

Saying "it's going pretty well" and "lost control of" is the same as swimming in a pit of lava and diving deeper in it.
But it's going well. We're done with a good part of the first season, having written our characters with some finishing their fights. Ten and Doc are doing great work in cord. But anyways you got any ideas if you read it?

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
But it's going well. We're done with a good part of the first season, having written our characters with some finishing their fights. Ten and Doc are doing great work in cord. But anyways you got any ideas if you read it?
🤧 Do it in a typewriter.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
what happened? Tell me the story. I love drama.
Nothing happened? Of the sixteen authors taking part, fourteen are on the server. "Burning Bright" is a saying that, in this case, means things are proceeding "quickly and with great passion."