Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Slice of life

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A mix of everything

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
Yesterday night I dreamed that I wrote and released three chapters for my series and everyone loved it! Then I woke up and realized I have no backup chapters at all and need to spend hours on the computer typing again for my next chapter release. I was slightly sad. :blob_drool: What are some of your interesting dreams?

Lukha

mother of all ships
This past night, I had a series of nightmares which was strange. I hadn't had nightmares in awhile! It was really frightening! I remember one in particular where I was looking up at a ceiling and I'd gotten out of bed and then I was being followed by someone but I couldn't see them. Then I actually woke up and saw the same ceiling and turned to my side but was unable to see anything cuz it was still dark out. I scrambled so fast across my bed to turn on my desk lamp :sweating_profusely: Super scary...

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
This past night, I had a series of nightmares which was strange. I hadn't had nightmares in awhile! It was really frightening! I remember one in particular where I was looking up at a ceiling and I'd gotten out of bed and then I was being followed by someone but I couldn't see them. Then I actually woke up and saw the same ceiling and turned to my side but was unable to see anything cuz it was still dark out. I scrambled so fast across my bed to turn on my desk lamp :sweating_profusely: Super scary...
(O-O) Wow, talk about scary!:blob_shock: I haven't had nightmares for years, lucky me I guess. :blob_cookie: Dreams are interesting huh~

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
interesting dreams... The only dreams I typically remember are my nightmares. For some reason, about 80% are zombie apocalypse scenarios, despite me not having watched a single zombie movie... Alot of them also have game elements, like inventory and/or magic.
One time, I had this dream, I was in this game (wasn't a game IRL, just something my dream made up), and I ventured into a dungeon. Or maybe that was the start of the dream, I don't quite remember. Anyway, a few people had gone into this dungeon before me, and had already drawn the aggro of the zombies in the area towards the spawn point. I just barely saw some sort of weapon, an axe I think, on the floor, but didn't have a chance to pick it up before I had to get out of there. I believe I picked up some sort of pistol at some point, but it ran out of ammo real quick, so I was pretty much running away and punching zombies all the time. That dream ended with me attempting to climb a mountain, skyrim style, to get away from the zombies, only to realise that they were following me up the entire way...

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
interesting dreams... The only dreams I typically remember are my nightmares. For some reason, about 80% are zombie apocalypse scenarios, despite me not having watched a single zombie movie... Alot of them also have game elements, like inventory and/or magic.
One time, I had this dream, I was in this game (wasn't a game IRL, just something my dream made up), and I ventured into a dungeon. Or maybe that was the start of the dream, I don't quite remember. Anyway, a few people had gone into this dungeon before me, and had already drawn the aggro of the zombies in the area towards the spawn point. I just barely saw some sort of weapon, an axe I think, on the floor, but didn't have a chance to pick it up before I had to get out of there. I believe I picked up some sort of pistol at some point, but it ran out of ammo real quick, so I was pretty much running away and punching zombies all the time. That dream ended with me attempting to climb a mountain, skyrim style, to get away from the zombies, only to realise that they were following me up the entire way...
That sounds really interesting but scary at the same time.. :blob_hmm_two:

AMissingLinguist

Missing member
I don't have dreams. No dreams for a year or something. It's been just me closing my eyes and opening them. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
I had a dream a few days ago where it was like two dreams in one. In my first dream, I dreamed about a Demon King getting killed by the Hero. The Demon King had a wife and child so they were heartbroken by it and I was seeing this from the child's perspective. It was interesting but the next part of my dream was really weird. I haven't watched pokemon in forever so I really don't remember much. This dream was about a pokemon trainer, male, and a Pikachu(?). I don't remember much but it was like they were crossing a busy road and the road was a highway. So they had to wait for the perfect timing to cross, then they ran across the road to get to the other side. I felt their adrenaline when they ran across the road and I was in the perspective of the trainer. They almost got hit but they made it and got to the other side. On the other side, there was a hill, they went up the hill to meet someone. On the top of the hill was like another smaller hill but it was like a living space(?). It is like a dirt house. A person came out of the dirt house and it was like another version of the trainer. I don't even know why I know this but that's what it is. This trainer is like older and apparently, the younger trainer is replacing him in his journey so the younger one came for advice. Then the dream ended and I had 5 minutes left to get ready and catch the bus. :blob_drool::sweat_smile:

Arexio

Coffee Addict
I had a dream a few days ago where it was like two dreams in one. In my first dream, I dreamed about a Demon King getting killed by the Hero. The Demon King had a wife and child so they were heartbroken by it and I was seeing this from the child's perspective. It was interesting but the next part of my dream was really weird. I haven't watched pokemon in forever so I really don't remember much. This dream was about a pokemon trainer, male, and a Pikachu(?). I don't remember much but it was like they were crossing a busy road and the road was a highway. So they had to wait for the perfect timing to cross, then they ran across the road to get to the other side. I felt their adrenaline when they ran across the road and I was in the perspective of the trainer. They almost got hit but they made it and got to the other side. On the other side, there was a hill, they went up the hill to meet someone. On the top of the hill was like another smaller hill but it was like a living space(?). It is like a dirt house. A person came out of the dirt house and it was like another version of the trainer. I don't even know why I know this but that's what it is. This trainer is like older and apparently, the younger trainer is replacing him in his journey so the younger one came for advice. Then the dream ended and I had 5 minutes left to get ready and catch the bus. :blob_drool::sweat_smile:
Jammy, I'm sure there's some hidden meanings buried here in your dreams.

But all I have to say is: go Pokemon! :blob_highfive:

*insert a billion doggokeks*

AMissingLinguist

Missing member
I finally had a dream this year. It was basically a continuation of something I imagined during the day. It was pretty boring. I don't even remember it anymore. :blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep:

sage61

Kind of similar to mine. I keep having the same scary dream these past few nights, almost like a nightmare, but it’s not nearly as bad as that. In that dream, I, the MC, was in some sort of apocalypse world where the top dogs are monsters.

The dream me wasn’t strong at all in the apocalypse world. I think I was one of the weak masses, the side character type since I didn’t show any strong power at all in the dream. Basically in the dream I struggle a lot just to keep on surviving. Even though I wasn’t the type with strong will power, the dream me refuse to give up despite all odds because I was doing a lot of running and hiding from the monsters that roam around. There was even a part where I went and hid inside a monster’s corpse in order to avoid being detected. I remembered feeling very scared when I was dreaming that part.

I saw a lot of backstabbing and betrayals among others but it doesn’t affect me because the dream me didn’t join up with anyone. I think the me in the dream feel safer working alone. Plus I wasn’t sure why the monsters appear and starts attacking humans all of the sudden. Many people just died to the monsters. The unfortunates that were caught were eaten and as I was watch it happened, I recognize some were people I know. As more and more people die, the world become more and more deserted so it become easier for me to hide myself away from everyone and salvage my own food from deserted ruins. In the end, I became one of the last survivor despite being the weakest.

And that's how my dream went. Every night seems to be another chapter of this dream but with some overlapping. I was able to recall this because I woke up at 2AM today after dreaming this.

PrincEcnirP

I want to share. I got in a dream where there are people, it is bright, and they are happ, smiling. I was in a chair at a seemingly holy area. Together with other people sitting on a majestic chairs, I was sat at the third chair from left to right. We sitting in the chair have been given a chance to speak our wishes, or you may say prayers. After the first two finished I state mine, 'for all people to be happy in Heaven'. Then instantly I was in the crowd just at the fron of the stage, I saw a liitle girl, she's got a gentle smile facing me, I was in awe, then I suddenly My eyes, my vision blacked out, and I heard a loud but gentle voice behind me saying, "we walk by faith not by sight," I was calmed and soon enough my vision came back. Then when I looked at the left and I saw people laughing and singing, and they got a variety of instruments playing for someone who knows who? God knows.
I dreamt of this on december 25, 2018. Maybe it is my present came from God, I dont want to brag but maybe it's because I recently completed a series of mass where when you completed it, it is believed that youll get what youre praying for. Amazing, yeah!? I also got a lot of nightmares sometimes I got through it by being calm sometimes it got me even when I open my eyes, but it is said. One should not pay attention to dreams, unless it is given by God. Well our dreams are a product of mind, and it might be affected by out feelings and thoughts, some it is because of stress, some because of pregnancy etc.

sage61

I want to share. I got in a dream where there are people, it is bright, and they are happ, smiling. I was in a chair at a seemingly holy area. Together with other people sitting on a majestic chairs, I was sat at the third chair from left to right. We sitting in the chair have been given a chance to speak our wishes, or you may say prayers. After the first two finished I state mine, 'for all people to be happy in Heaven'. Then instantly I was in the crowd just at the fron of the stage, I saw a liitle girl, she's got a gentle smile facing me, I was in awe, then I suddenly My eyes, my vision blacked out, and I heard a loud but gentle voice behind me saying, "we walk by faith not by sight," I was calmed and soon enough my vision came back. Then when I looked at the left and I saw people laughing and singing, and they got a variety of instruments playing for someone who knows who? God knows.
I dreamt of this on december 25, 2018. Maybe it is my present came from God, I dont want to brag but maybe it's because I recently completed a series of mass where when you completed it, it is believed that youll get what youre praying for. Amazing, yeah!? I also got a lot of nightmares sometimes I got through it by being calm sometimes it got me even when I open my eyes, but it is said. One should not pay attention to dreams, unless it is given by God. Well our dreams are a product of mind, and it might be affected by out feelings and thoughts, some it is because of stress, some because of pregnancy etc.
Oh wow. This dream is too spiritual for a free thinker like me. Great that you had such nice dream on Christmas.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
My dreams are usually slice of life but a mix of everything.

tak

My nightmare:
Ancient Egypt place and clothes (weird cause last time i read/watch something remotely related to Egypt is Night at the Museum 3, 5 years ago) but kinda European/Chinese social setting
By tradition Pharaoh have some families that specialize in certain areas helping the throne
I am (genderbent) the sole survivor of the Sword Family
break to the throne room, to kill/save (i forgot) the prince
Prince died
The Pharaoh (woman) laughs and jump (the throne was like 2nd floor we must look up to Pharaoh in the dream) down
Break her spine
still laughing, she crawl to me while her skin dries and blackens like coal

mr.heavy-writer

Tony's Friend
Yesterday night I dreamed that I wrote and released three chapters for my series and everyone loved it! Then I woke up and realized I have no backup chapters at all and need to spend hours on the computer typing again for my next chapter release. I was slightly sad. :blob_drool: What are some of your interesting dreams?
meeting with beautiful girl,