I have a chapter up!

Dearest_Violet

Though I mostly want to talk about other novels at the moment. Has anyone read Demon Prince Goes to the Academy? And if so what are your thoughts?

Though I mostly want to talk about other novels at the moment. Has anyone read Demon Prince Goes to the Academy? And if so what are your thoughts?
Very good Novel too bad there's no english translations because of copy right It is decent and actually really funny, i really actually like this type of isekai(actually using this Novel to base my side characters on)

Dearest_Violet

Very good Novel too bad there's no english translations because of copy right It is decent and actually really funny, i really actually like this type of isekai(actually using this Novel to base my side characters on)
I agree! I was devastated when I realized the English translation stopped and there was still 400+ chapters left to translate.

Dearest_Violet

30~ish, I think :sweating_profusely:
Would you like a new reading site? The community has a discord where a lot of the prior chapters have been translated and put onto a nice looking website.

The website seems a bit incomplete but it does have illustrations and a really dark background!

I'll leave the discord invite if you need it.
Discord

Oh yeah and I have to ask. Favorite character so far?