I have a very serious question for all of you.

EternalSunset0

This one is pretty classic, pretty much everywhere in Hollywood’s movies.
Not as much as I'd like anymore :(
stops being a secret if you tell people about it. :blob_sir: :blob_sir: :blob_sir: :blob_sir: :blob_sir:
I mean, I don't think mine is too secret for readers.

Each of the girls is designed around a "fanservice spot" and every volume of mine has a girl or two tied in battle/captured/whatnot 🤣

Doesn't help that one of the villains uses battle tentacles.

Last edited:

AryaX

I've got lots of fetishes... all of em are secret offline I guess, but I am not sure if there is anything so secret I wouldn't mention it online... :unsure:

Gender bender (male to female) have been a big part of my sexual fantasies for as long as I can remember, and for a loooong time Transformation played a big part... Nowadays not so much... Its just... If I try to imagine my self in some sexual situation, I got to be a girl ... I simply can't put my self in the guys shoes... My brain just kind of freezes if I try... Whether you can call all that a fetish or not... I don't know...

But I have others... I've certainly got a thing for women in collars and in lots of other bondage, also latex outfits of various sorts, especially gloves, stockings, corsets and narrow/restrictive skirts... and high heels certainly... slimy tentacle fun works too... and blowjobs... and being dominated by women... and futa... and being "corrupted" into a completely shameless cum dump slave... etc...

--

I got summoned as an Isekai Hero, and for one reason or another, I also turned into a super cute girl of my dreams, and kind of "OP" to boot... So... Nore of a Heroine... and I go on a quest to slay the evil demon king, and end up molested by various hentai monsters along the way, goblins, orcs, slimes, tentacles, etc... but ultimately overcoming each trial before moving on... until I finally reach the demon King... who turns out to be a super sexy Succubus... and I end up completely defeated... and disempowered... and the demon Queen then reveals that, they are infact a futa, and they are going to "train me"... After a time skip ... The demons have conquered the kingdom I was summoned to save, and the demon queen brings me out in front of the conquered people, to show everyone what kind of cum dump slut their so called savior truly is... and I am of course in a skimpy latex slave outfit, with a collar around my neck, and have "become" a completely shameless slut, who can't wait to get my lips around my beloved mistresses cock...

Something like that should be fairly ideal fetish scenario that tickles most of my fetishes I think...

Last edited:

Katsuya

Armpits.
Partially-exposed boobs, whether it be cleavage, side boobs, underboobs.
Thighs.

As for non-body part ones, bondage. But not the sexual one. More of the kidnapped/damsel in distress side of it.
You and I can get along. Quite well. Not too sure about the breasts part, but other then that.... (y)

Btw, it's not like I don't like those. Just can't think of it rn, ig.
Can't say. Many. Traps, femdom, futa, armpits(not anything big, a small interest), and yeah. More of course, can't think of it though. I like yandere's. Does that count? lol.

EternalSunset0

You and I can get along. Quite well. Not too sure about the breasts part, but other then that.... (y)

Btw, it's not like I don't like those. Just can't think of it rn, ig.
Can't say. Many. Traps, femdom, futa, armpits(not anything big, a small interest), and yeah. More of course, can't think of it though. I like yandere's. Does that count? lol.
🤝 you cool

I'm not into traps and futa tho. Yanderes are fine, but tsundere is still my favorite dere. And kuudere.

BlackKnightX

but tsundere is still my favorite dere. And kuudere.
I’m so in love with Kuudere. For as long as I can remember, I always find them extremely attractive. They just look so… huggable, if you know what I mean.

Not really a fan of Tsundere, though. They’re usually very annoying, but I found out not too long ago that usually what really annoys me is the protagonist. If the protagonist is too passive and just let Tsundere bully him like that without doing anything, then I’m out. Though, if the protagonist is, let’s say, Kazami Yuuji, then a Tsundere girlfriend becomes cute instantly.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Doesn't help that one of the villains uses battle tentacles.

WarCorgi Man of Culture.jpg

LordJoyde

Considering how much of it I've written into my stories, its not secret at all, but I would not for the life of me let anyone irl discover it, so perhaps it fits?

Incest. Particularly of the yuri kind. Twins are perfect and if one of the twins is a futa well = :blobtaco: