I hereby declare victory against the haters.

Who won?

• Total voters

LordJoyde

Aren't you just that one dude that confuses general teenage rebelliousness for being 'based'?

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
Congrats. You win... whatever the prize is

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Honestly, your story was ok. A cliché isekai that could have been done as pure fantasy instead, but the grammar and style were good. But your behavior on the forums surprises me. I mean, you have what? One hiatus and one story you have been dragging for months. You don't even have that many chapters posted. What is your goal by trying to poke at the people here? Because, if you had put the same energy that you do here in the forums into your books, they would be done by now.

Do you still feel like you have won? And who are your haters? Everyone here is supportive. I haven't seen even a single troll so far on SH.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Honestly, your story was ok. A cliché isekai that could have been done as pure fantasy instead, but the grammar and style were good. But your behavior on the forums surprises me. I mean, you have what? One hiatus and one story you have been dragging for months. You don't even have that many chapters posted. What is your goal by trying to poke at the people here? Because, if you had put the same energy that you do here in the forums into your books, they would be done by now.

Do you still feel like you have won? And who are your haters? Everyone here is supportive. I haven't seen even a single troll so far on SH.
To be honest he's storys are making more progress than mines lol

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
To be honest he's storys are making more progress than mines lol
His main story has only 13 chapters and is updated on a snail's pace. 13 chapters since last September. Think about that.

Western42

....I may be Insane....
I don't think ya won if everyone who read the two stories were confused as all Hell.