I just can't play creative games.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
My man.
I've slept with everyone
Maybe this is why you're poor... because you have to pay for child support, and can't run away or else you get a lawsuit. This is why you only sleep with a woman that has the tightest pussy in the world. Learn from the better—me.

Mechaphobic

I am huge into technical systems in games, especially automation. Minecraft was like crack for me, and I put thousands of hours into it.

My last base before I got banned for crashing the server could produce 180,000 items an hour. That was between, a witch, honey, slime, sugercane, melon, pumpkin, villager, iron, and bamboo farms. I was trying to see if I had pictures still, but this is a new PC build.

I mostly mess around with valheim and craftopia since I don't really have friends anymore.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Maybe this is why you're poor... because you have to pay for child support, and can't run away or else you get a lawsuit. This is why you only sleep with a woman that has the tightest pussy in the world. Learn from the better—me.
You don't talk about a man's financial status bro. That's low.

Anyway I think that's enough playful banter with flirtatious undertones for one day, eh? Dont wanna hijack the thread TOO much

ThatOne

I'm not creative either, I enjoy watching people suffer when i break their houses in Minecraft. Oh, and if you're like me, try osu, dark souls, or FPS games like Overwatch, Rainbow six, Valorant, etc.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
I'm not creative either, I enjoy watching people suffer when i break their houses in Minecraft. Oh, and if you're like me, try osu, dark souls, or FPS games like Overwatch, Rainbow six, Valorant, etc.
That's kind of the opposite of my point. I can't play creative games because I am creative elsewhere.