I just found something interesting(lol)

vzymmer

so... I was searching for something to read in a manga site planning to see the completed section when to my surprise I see something that shouldn't even be in a manga form.

this actually made do a double take because I just recommended someone to watch starwars on this site when they were asking for a manga to read.

vzymmer

Fun tidbit: The best selling Marvel comic is actually a Deadpool manga from Japan.

Take that as you will.

this one while surprising is not actually that unbelievable.
did you know power rangers had a comic series, too?
I did see some sentai series but I thought power rangers was just all live action.
though in hindsight it should have been obvious right?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I did see some sentai series but I thought power rangers was just all live action.
though in hindsight it should have been obvious right?
i read that horribly wrong and didn't even question it one bit

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
The best that I saw is Battlefield Counterstrike's Sherlock in manga... I think. I am not actually sure if the copyright is good for them... this is Starwars and the Mouse has already copyrighted a date.

Generik0

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
Cirque du freak has a long-running manga series adaptation.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
Isn't there a Hitler manga?

Yes. "Three Adolf" by Osamu Tezuka.

Fun tidbit: The best selling Marvel comic is actually a Deadpool manga from Japan.

Take that as you will.

Apparently, the American comic book industry has been infested by the radical SJWs that all comics are nothing but propaganda. Literally, just a bunch of woke nonsense. They keep publishing it but nobody's buying. Marvel's gotta make their money somehow, and the answer is manga.

There's also a Superman manga where all he's doing is eating Japanese food. It's crazy.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Yes. "Three Adolf" by Osamu Tezuka.

Apparently, the American comic book industry has been infested by the radical SJWs that all comics are nothing but propaganda. Literally, just a bunch of woke nonsense. They keep publishing it but nobody's buying. Marvel's gotta make their money somehow, and the answer is manga.

There's also a Superman manga where all he's doing is eating Japanese food. It's crazy.
No, I'm thinking of something else.

LilTV1155

most manga i read nowadays have heavy advertising and depending "historical" / "military" / "seinen /shoujo /shounen /josei" / "adventure" tags has subtle hints or otherwise heavy implications of military &/Country culture supremacy propaganda.

if war involved, the manga will justify it. even it is becoming so close to contronversy due to wars which may involve genocide.