I just wanted to share my first experience using NovelAI

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
So, at first, I didn't really know how to start or what to expect so I just put in something stupid.
Just for clarity, The green-colored text is what the AI added, while mine will be normal.

> You grumble "I want to squeeze some big tits..."
Yeah... I let slip my true desires. Don't judge.

You turn your head and glare at the large, heavy-breasted woman who stands next to you. She is wearing tight leather pants that are bulging obscenely around her waist, and an open flannel shirt that reveals more than just cleavage.
Okay... I was surprised that there weren't any grammar errors, and that the story is in 1st perspective present tense.
Still, I wanted to continue being stupid, so...

> You shout "Hey, miss. How about you let me have some fun with your funbags? I'll pay you however much you want!"
The woman's eyes widen in surprise, then she smirks and replies "How generous of you. But if it makes you feel any better, my name is not 'miss'".

"Well, you're awfully young for someone so old."
> You without waiting for the beautiful woman's permission, your arm snakes around her waist and you pull her close.
She squirms as the two of you press up against each other, but before long the two of you begin kissing passionately. Her lips are soft and warm, while the rest of her body feels firm yet pliable under your hands.
Wait... you're just gonna go with it? I kinda wanted you to slap the shit out of me, y'know, like a normal woman...?

Anyway, by this point, I am bricked up.

And I don't like how I was just fooling around and the story started becoming smut... and it actually worked on me.

So I wanted to start throwing curveballs.

> You ask "Well, this was easy. I suppose this isn't the first time you've been approached like this?"
The woman giggles. "It doesn't matter how many times I get propositioned - I'm always happy to oblige."

She lifts one hand from your shoulder and begins undoing the buttons on her shirt.

I am so bricked up I forgot to throw curveballs. I actually had a short internal debate on whether to continue down this route...
But after a short— I mean, a very long trip to the bathroom, my mind is clear again.

So, the first curveball.

> You As you wait for her to relieve her massive breasts from the clothes that cage them, your hands reach down and hungrily squeeze her plump bottom. Your fingers sink into her flesh, making her moan and bite her lip in anticipation of what was to come.

I'm sorry! I lied!
I still had a bit of horny left...

As she finishes unbuttoning, she reaches behind her back and pulls off the rest of her shirt, revealing her bare shoulders and voluptuous chest. The skin of her muscular torso is covered with a fine layer of sweat, which glistens in the dim light of the barroom.
Well, this snapped me out of my horniness. We were in an effing barroom all along...!?

I took so long to throw a curveball that the AI hit me with one first! That pissed me off.

"I am a human being! My race created you!" I shout at my laptop screen. "Also, what a fucking slut! We're in fucking public and you're showing your tits off!? You're not breastfeeding a baby so what the hell are you doing that for!? I mean, I'm kinda at fault for starting this shit but I didn't know we were in a fucking barroom!"

Anyway, I continued. With my head fully clear...

> You yell "Now these puppies are worth every penny. A shame I'll have to part with them after I kill you!"

Yeah, bitch! I'm a serial killer! One that doesn't give a fuck about where I kill my victims!

The woman smiles seductively. "Not so fast, sugar. This is going to cost you an arm and a leg."

She extends one of her arms out towards you. From her fingertips sprout a dozen tiny, wriggling worms.
Holy moly the AI just turned this into some sci-fi story with aliens!

But I'm not too familiar with sci-fi, so I will naturally try to bring the story back into my own court — which is Fantasy!

Now, I'm not just a human serial rapist/killer... I am an eldritch serial rapist/killer!

Two tentacles burst out of your shoulders and shoot lasers at the woman's arms, melting them into nothingness, and filling the barroom with the stench of burnt flesh. In an instant, all of the patrons who'd been expecting a sex show rush out of the establishment in a panic.

"Not so fast yourself. I don't like it when my prey resists," you say while smirking.

Your eyes glow a deep red as they stare at the voluptuous woman's amber irises. Her eyelids fall shut and her body grows limp in your arms. Once all of her weight rests on your body, your smile grows wider, knowing that both your libido and your stomach's hunger would be sated tonight.

How's that...!? Checkmate.
Or so I thought...

Then a great shadow falls over the two of you.

"What do you think you're doing?" demands a voice from above.

Your eyes fly open and you look up to see a hulking figure with scaly wings and glowing yellow eyes standing on top of a nearby rooftop.

This guy... his first character dies so he just goes Deus Ex Machina and rams in a new one...!?

> You say "Son of a bitch... why does this always happen every time I wish to feed? Begone, dragon. Do your kind a favor and scram, before I reduce your dwindling numbers even more."

My inner edgy teenager came out to write this. Give me a break, I'm 24, okay? It's only been five years since I was a teenager...

Anyway.

"My, my. How rude of me. I should thank you for this tasty treat."

The dragon's eyes flash with excitement as he lets loose another blast of flame at the two of you, engulfing you completely in his fiery breath.
This fucking lizard completely ignores my warning. The fool!

Do you not know the power I command!?

Without even flinching, you casually wave your hand and a barrier of red light protects you from flame and heat as the surroundings become a field of ashes.

Oh, yeah... now I'm bricked up again. I think I kinda like power fantasies...

A second later, the dragon's fireball explodes against your shield.

Once again you notice that the dragon seems unable to harm you.

"How nice of you to protect me, little mortal.

Another twist...!?

I am well and truly shocked. This AI is so good!

It feels like I could throw anything at it, and it would just bounce off.

"Mortal? Your eyes need fixing, demon." The woman, who should be unconscious, looks at you mockingly. Her body suddenly dissolves into a mass of winged worms that fly away from you before reforming into a beautiful woman. "I feel insulted."

"I have even less of an idea what you are now..." You throw a glance to the clothes that had fallen by your feet, then to the naked woman by your side. "I must say, your body is even better than I expected. You even have your arms back now. Does that mean I can keep eating you forever if I take care of you well enough?"

"Let's focus on the raging lizard that seems like it wants to eat us, shall we?"

"Oh, please. That thing's younger than my dog. Watch this." You lazily point a finger at the dragon.

Suddenly, the world fills with crimson light. Nobody could see anything in the face of its radiance. When the light finally abates, the prosperous city has transformed into a sprawling wasteland and all that remains of the dragon is a pile of bones on the ground.

"W-what in the world are you..." The woman fearfully gapes at her surroundings before turning to you in horror.

"Woman, I am the man who will devour you. Sexually first, then literally. I'm famished after being sealed for thousands of years..." You smile and lock her in place with your near-omnipotent powers. "I will not allow anyone to interfere with my feast."

I got a bit excited, so I wrote a lot. Whoops. That said, I was really looking forward to how the AI would mess with me.

After feeding, you fly into the sky.

The sun rises high and bright in the clear blue sky.

You land atop a tall mountain range, where the air is cool and fresh. Here, you can see for miles around, thanks to the thin clouds that occasionally drift across the horizon

NO! Why would you end it like that...!?

In a way, it did succeed in shocking me yet again. However, with this, I lost all enthusiasm to continue this crazy story.

Anyway, this was a somewhat long post, so congratulations if you made it this far. You have a decently long attention span, so you should be proud of yourself! Anyone else wanna share their first experience with NovelAI? I'm kinda curious about what other people did!

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Reminds me of having so many fun adventures in AIdungeon... before it turned trash.

Last edited:

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
So, at first, I didn't really know how to start or what to expect so I just put in something stupid.
1670198789171.png

White text is AI. It's all AI. We're all doomed.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Just for clarity, The green-colored text is what the AI added, while mine will be normal.

Yeah... I let slip my true desires. Don't judge.

Okay... I was surprised that there weren't any grammar errors, and that the story is in 1st perspective present tense.
Still, I wanted to continue being stupid, so...

Wait... you're just gonna go with it? I kinda wanted you to slap the shit out of me, y'know, like a normal woman...?

Anyway, by this point, I am bricked up.

And I don't like how I was just fooling around and the story started becoming smut... and it actually worked on me.

So I wanted to start throwing curveballs.

I am so bricked up I forgot to throw curveballs. I actually had a short internal debate on whether to continue down this route...
But after a short— I mean, a very long trip to the bathroom, my mind is clear again.

So, the first curveball.

I'm sorry! I lied!
I still had a bit of horny left...

Well, this snapped me out of my horniness. We were in an effing barroom all along...!?

I took so long to throw a curveball that the AI hit me with one first! That pissed me off.

"I am a human being! My race created you!" I shout at my laptop screen. "Also, what a fucking slut! We're in fucking public and you're showing your tits off!? You're not breastfeeding a baby so what the hell are you doing that for!? I mean, I'm kinda at fault for starting this shit but I didn't know we were in a fucking barroom!"

Anyway, I continued. With my head fully clear...

Yeah, bitch! I'm a serial killer! One that doesn't give a fuck about where I kill my victims!

Holy moly the AI just turned this into some sci-fi story with aliens!

But I'm not too familiar with sci-fi, so I will naturally try to bring the story back into my own court — which is Fantasy!

Now, I'm not just a human serial rapist/killer... I am an eldritch serial rapist/killer!

How's that...!? Checkmate.
Or so I thought...

This guy... his first character dies so he just goes Deus Ex Machina and rams in a new one...!?

My inner edgy teenager came out to write this. Give me a break, I'm 24, okay? It's only been five years since I was a teenager...

Anyway.

This fucking lizard completely ignores my warning. The fool!

Do you not know the power I command!?

Oh, yeah... now I'm bricked up again. I think I kinda like power fantasies...

Another twist...!?

I am well and truly shocked. This AI is so good!

It feels like I could throw anything at it, and it would just bounce off.

I got a bit excited, so I wrote a lot. Whoops. That said, I was really looking forward to how the AI would mess with me.

NO! Why would you end it like that...!?

In a way, it did succeed in shocking me yet again. However, with this, I lost all enthusiasm to continue this crazy story.

Anyway, this was a somewhat long post, so congratulations if you made it this far. You have a decently long attention span, so you should be proud of yourself! Anyone else wanna share their first experience with NovelAI? I'm kinda curious about what other people did!
Congratulations, you did the same exact thing ninety percent of everyone else who first encountered NovelAi did.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'm going to wait for more advancements before I dive into it, but it could be pretty fun.
You say that like it's a bad thing. Celebrate it!

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
You cannot truly claim to have mastered the art of AI chess until you start including incest into your writing.

MajorKerina

I feel like this was the year when artificial intelligence creativity stopped being a joke and actually became viable. It’s still learning, especially how many limbs living things are supposed to have. I’ve tried the writing stuff as well and it’s mostly an issue of whether you’re giving it enough information and how much spontaneity it has as well as coherence. The balance between coherence and spontaneity from someone writing and from an AI is very difficult. Adding lore for it definitely deepens the experience. Often times, it seems like an essay writer trying to fill space. But it’s fun to see how much wild off the cuff stuff it comes up with like this.