I just wrote a chapter from the perspective of a hamster.

Have you ever written filler chapters?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
The chapter before that was from the perspective of a baby. I feel like a troll. I mean, my readers come for the dungeon delving, and I give them filler. :blob_facepalm:
But my genie made me write the filler. And there are six more filler chapters before another arc starts.

BigBadBoi

You haven't reached true enlightenment yet. You have to go even further beyond and do a POV of a plant or a rock. After that you then break through your limits and do the POV of you writing about the POV of a baby, a hamster, a plant and a rock.

D

Deleted member 57675

the last time thought of something like this, turned it into a depressing short. gj on perspective of hamster thu!

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I wrote a few chapters from the perspective of a conon fodder hero's party members. I liked them enough to make them the exposition characters, tho. Started as them being disgusted by the hero before turning into lesbians. (Yup, I'm that evil) So in the end they were not really filler rather than more worldbuilding and somewhat fan-service and yuri bait

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Babies don't have a strong grasp of language yet. They do understand more than they can say because learning how to make sounds is quite a challenge, but they won't have a well-rounded vocabulary. It also depends on the age of the baby. If you're talking about a newborn, they won't have much at all. If you're talking about an 10 or 11-month-old, they might have more complex thoughts such as:

I want to go outside. Mom always puts shoes on before she takes me outside, so I give her shoes. She says, "Thank you, but those are Dad's shoes. Those are too big for my feet. My shoes are under my desk." I cry because she won't put on the shoes.

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Babies don't have a strong grasp of language yet. They do understand more than they can say because learning how to make sounds is quite a challenge, but they won't have a well-rounded vocabulary. It also depends on the age of the baby. If you're talking about a newborn, they won't have much at all. If you're talking about an 10 or 11-month-old, they might have more complex thoughts such as:

I want to go outside. Mom always puts shoes on before she takes me outside, so I give her shoes. She says, "Thank you, but those are Dad's shoes. Those are too big for my feet. My shoes are under my desk." I cry because she won't put on the shoes.
It is more musings and facial expressions. With sprinkles of gu gu and ga ga at the right moments. I didn't make the baby smarter than it was.

Erivva

Lol, we’ve move from dragon, to spiders, to snakes to hamsters