I levelled up

Agentt

Thighs
After about 2 years of being here, I finally levelled up on SH. Now I have learnt a new skill

Proofreading
The quality of chapter will increase the more you go through chapters.
Can be used only twice per chapter.

I just learnt this a few days ago, before that I would just write and publish. Proof reading would give no result other than correcting some spelling mistakes here and there. Once I had written a chapter, there no improvement. Until now.

I have also heard of this mythical epquipment called character cards that I am not high enough to equip, but hopefully will be someday.

LotsChrono

After about 2 years of being here, I finally levelled up on SH. Now I have learnt a new skill

Proofreading

I just learnt this a few days ago, before that I would just write and publish. Proof reading would give no result other than correcting some spelling mistakes here and there. Once I had written a chapter, there no improvement. Until now.

I have also heard of this mythical epquipment called character cards that I am not high enough to equip, but hopefully will be someday.
Wait till you unlock ‘Rewrite’.

By rewriting the entire chapter from scratch, you increase its quality by 10%.

And then there’s ‘Pander’.

By focusing on the readers instead of the story you want to tell, you sacrifice your creative integrity for more readers.

Pontan

Proofreading

ROFL! Man, that is awesome! I should get to farming exp myself!
And then there’s ‘Pander’.

By focusing on the readers instead of the story you want to tell, you sacrifice your creative integrity for more readers.
When I get to unlocking 'Pander' I'm not gonna use it. I'm not in it for the money, so I'm gonna write with my heart, and I will smile while doing it. I'm not gonna write my stories using coins dipped in ink! Money may be nice, but without self-expression you may as well eat a boring burger.

Last edited:

LotsChrono

ROFL! Man, that is awesome! I should get to farming exp myself!

When I get to unlocking 'Pander' I'm not gonna use it. I'm not in it for the money, so I'm gonna write with my heart, and I will smile while doing it. I'm not gonna write my stories using coins dipped in ink! Money may be nice, but without self-expression you may as well eat a boring burger.
I dunno man, that sounds so suspicious.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
The fuck am I looking at? Why haven't you learned [Procrastinating] yet?

[Procrastinating]
- In exchange for random turns, you'll be granted industrial writing power. However, there is only 20% to break free from [Procrastination] unless you cast [Motivation] or [Rethink Life] to remove it. While in [Procrastination], a berserk ailment will be cast on you and you won't be able to control yourself unless you break free. Think carefully if you want to cast this active spell!

D

Deleted member 45782

Proofreading

So...when are you gonna level up and slap a patreon on it? o.O
Just realized you been here for two yrs. Thought you joined when i and cad and napelynn joined. XD

LotsChrono

[Procrastinating]
- In exchange for random turns, you'll be granted industrial writing power. However, there is only 20% to break free from [Procrastination] unless you cast [Motivation] or [Rethink Life] to remove it. While in [Procrastination], a berserk ailment will be cast on you and you won't be able to control yourself unless you break free. Think carefully if you want to cast this active spell!
Ah procrastination. I actually have a passive skill called [I Don’t Care] that takes away the <Anxiety> debuff of [Procrastination].

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Proofreading

And that's where things start to go all wrong. With a few more levels you soon realize that proofreading ends up taking 10X the time it takes to write it.

Agentt

Thighs

[Procrastinating]
I think you have answered your own question