I made a map of my story!

ForestDweller

There's a good program called Azgaar, it needs a good pc though.

Yeah, I'm using that for my story.

Just to keep track of things though, not to be displayed to the readers, since I'm adding and changing stuff constantly.

D

Deleted member 29316

I tried Inkarnate on this map...it's pretty good. (Also applied some effects in Photoshop as well)

Chersea (Web).jpg

Frostbird

Wow! Thanks for this!

Will plug your work with mine as thanks! 😍
I'm glad you liked it. It was great practice for me, I'm happy I tried my hand with it. Thanks for linking me to your story, you didn't have to, but I appreciate it :blob_aww: Inkarnate is definitely a fun map site, the map you made looks dope :blobthumbsup: I like using inkarnate, my only problem with it is that you have to pay a monthly fee if you want to use your maps in a commercial setting, unlike wonderdraft which is a one time fee. I like how inkarnate's symbols have a really clean cut tho compared to wonderdraft. I enjoy making maps a lot and I'll probably volunteer myself (if they don't mind😅)to make someone else's at some point. I wanted to make your map because I could see a clear representation of it and I noticed how you have made free art stuff for others so I just wanted to as part of the community pay it back in a way:blob_evil_two: Anyway, I'm happy you enjoyed it