I Nearly Died

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
Yep, I do once in the past.

kinda pathetic for 12-13yo to still sleep with their Mom.

Pretty much my mom's fault for telling me frightening stories about hell, purgatory, and other religious punishment stuff every single day since I'm 7-8yo or something.

I was scared, paranoid, and depressed everyday, thinking I'm a sinful boy who deserve to be sent to hell due to not agreeing with mom and being lazy during prayer.

Being socially helpless in school isn't helping either. either I'm stuck with bully that I won't fight due to feeling I'm deserved to be bullied, or going home and being scolded for complaining of being bullied by schoolmates and lazy to study And less grateful because my mother used to go to school while suffering from poverty.

Fuck you mom, you suffer from poverty while happily having friend and happy acquaintance, While i suffer from depression, isolation, and other mental issue to the point I can't even sleep alone.

It changed after Mom got sent to hospital one day after some overwork. I was forced to sleep alone, learned to be angry with my bad dreams, and to play game as much as I liked.

I don't love my mom anymore and I'm happy with it. Now I only thank her for all the good thing she do, while I also resent her for all the bad thing she did to me, as I should do with stranger.
My guy do you need a hug

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉

Pretty much my mom's fault for telling me frightening stories about hell, purgatory, and other religious punishment stuff every single day since I'm 7-8yo or something.

I was scared, paranoid, and depressed everyday, thinking I'm a sinful boy who deserve to be sent to hell due to not agreeing with mom and being lazy during prayer.

Being socially helpless in school isn't helping either. either I'm stuck with bully that I won't fight due to feeling I'm deserved to be bullied, or going home and being scolded for complaining of being bullied by schoolmates and lazy to study And less grateful because my mother used to go to school while suffering from poverty.

Fuck you mom, you suffer from poverty while happily having friend and happy acquaintance, While i suffer from depression, isolation, and other mental issue to the point I can't even sleep alone.

It changed after Mom got sent to hospital one day after some overwork. I was forced to sleep alone, learned to be angry with my bad dreams, and to play game as much as I liked.

I don't love my mom anymore and I'm happy with it. Now I only thank her for all the good thing she do, while I also resent her for all the bad thing she did to me, as I should do with stranger.
She never told you about Jesus Christ, God's love, grace, and mercy?

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery

Damn, they didn't teach you that heaven is pay2win? You just have to buy a pardon and you get guaranted purgatory fast pass :blob_facepalm:
If you don't mind the random gacha roll at the end of your life, you can confess for absolution too.

I'm pretty sure kids sleep with their mom in some cultures until they suddenly pass adulthood treshold which can be quite late as far as kid sleeping in their own place