I need an advice

ChidubemOvute

So about a week ago I started posting my novel here.It had a surge of views and then it stopped. I don't know what could have been the cause, whether I started fucking up the story or something, I need quality feedback. cause am really starting to question if my struggle is even worth it.
This is the link to the novel

Elim

Probably because your novel was new and was featured on the "Latest Series" on the front page. Since that has passed, its not odd for the views to drop. You just gotta be consistent now to steadily get more viewers and readers.

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
Probably because your novel was new and was featured on the "Latest Series" on the front page. Since that has passed, its not odd for the views to drop. You just gotta be consistent now to steadily get more viewers and readers.
Pretty much the case. now you're gonna get some new views/readers with each release, for as long the new chapters stay at latest updates, which are like 3 hours most of the times. If you get to trending you will see a new surge of views for as long your story is there.

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
So about a week ago I started posting my novel here.It had a surge of views and then it stopped. I don't know what could have been the cause, whether I started fucking up the story or something, I need quality feedback. cause am really starting to question if my struggle is even worth it.
This is the link to the novel
Don't worry that's something normal. The upsurge in views and favorites after your initial posting of the novel is probably due to its exposure in the latest series repository where the audience could clearly see your novel for a day or more depending on the number of submissions. Your aim now is to increase the number of your readers and appeal more to them. Go for the consistent route - release a chap every Friday or Saturdays depending on your schedule. The key here is consistency and if you want a continuous upsurge in views provide quality. Your title is credible enough to attract one of the biggest audiences and readers in scribblehub. So don't worry.

You should set your goals now - whether you want to increase your readers or you want to monetize your work or you want to become like me. Someone who writes to challenge himself (not so committed in writing:blob_salute::blob_salute:). Anyway good luck. I hope this helps. :s_wink: