I need artist

MangoNekros

So i'm getting tired of my default cover and I need something to make the thing pop. Anyone know how to draw spooky monsters and medieval combat? That's right. I'll pay someone to make me a piece of art that isn't an anime girl with big tits. I really need something to capture what my story is.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
You, my friend, are a person without culture! How can you not like big anime boobies???? Boobies are the world for people!:blob_catflip:

The best way to capture your story is to do the cover yourself. An artist usually has their own views on how something would look. It is usually what turns the piece into the best it can be. So finding someone to capture what you have in your mind is a hard task. :blob_cookie:

I recommend doing what I do. Recreate images but with your own twist. Like take the skeleton of the picture and add your flare to it. Currently getting better with each one I do. ~ Yet people are not my thing. :<~*I am a broke person, so I do everything myself.*

Hopefully, you find someone who can do this, though! It isn't cheap though!:blob_aww:

Mysticant

Resident Ant
A. First you need to post what is your story since forum and SH is separate.
B. If you ain't liking anime gurls and tiddies, you ain't capturing nothing easily. Like yes there can be covers that bring the better of your novel, but it would likely not bring as many readers. You may not be a simp, but I can guarantee most readers are.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I recommend DeviantArt. That's where I got most of my artists!

D

Deleted member 61829

I use fiverr for my covers! They’re cheap only 5 dollars for Ebook or 15 if you want it fast! I use RebeccaCovers and GermanCreative they’re amazing! I only paid $10 for German Creative and $15 for the first purple cover. :)) And so far the book is doing well in my eyes, and I just posted it yesterday! :))

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
So i'm getting tired of my default cover and I need something to make the thing pop. Anyone know how to draw spooky monsters and medieval combat? That's right. I'll pay someone to make me a piece of art that isn't an anime girl with big tits. I really need something to capture what my story is.
So a devilishly good looking trap?

Not_A_Symphony

Picasso 2.0
I think the majority of the artists here focus on the most asked style (which is... you guessed it! anime) but there is an artist in the forum that actually doesn't do that style.
In case you want to check her out here is the link: https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/the-witch-of-the-rocks-art-gallery.6377/

scribesaga

look through deviant art, also https://artistsnclients.com has good artists although sometimes its trial and error. I can recommend a couple of really good illustrators as well, if you're willing to spend some cash.

Thorkell_40k

If you want I can draw of you 😀 try me! 😊
You can check my before two posts 😏

JustAnotherArtist

You can dm me @ https://instagram.com/qian._.yun_?utm_medium=copy_link and see if my art style is what you are looking for 🤗🤗