• Very much !

• It's quite good.

• It's not that bad.

• Not really...

• It sucks !

Results are only viewable after voting.

NobleTalon

Hey guys,

After getting tired of reading novels with beta mc, righteous & op hero or multi races harems I decided to write my own novel.

English isn't my native language so I might do some grammar and spelling mistakes, but in the end I enjoy quite a lot writing especially since I can bend the story however I like lmao

Anyway, I'm here to ask for reviews, I posted the 5 first chapters and I need some ppl ready to give their opinion about the start of the story, it would be a massive help for me.

The universe of this novel is a mix between sci-fi and later fantasy, with a grim dark ambient.

I hope you like it and I would appreciate it very much if you guys can leave comments/reviews on the novel page or join the discord to give me your opinion about the story, so we can talk about it :blobthumbsup:

Thanks !

Novel : Void Rifters

NobleTalon

Interesting premise. I might actually read it, eventually.
if you read it, please do no hesitate to give your review and honest opinion about the story :blob_paint:

I just started it, so I'm still open to all opinions to improve both the story and my writing. You can either write a comment on the chapter/novel page or join the discord if you wanna talk more about it or ask questions.

I'm about to release chapters 7 in a few hours btw, featuring the start of the fantasy part