I need Reviews for my Novel

Paraknight

I am in dire need of reviews of my novel right now. I can literally take anything as long as its an honest review. I really want to be better but I'm confused on what should I focus with. Is it my writing style? my characters? or the way the plot was told I really need to know so that I can improve it.

My Novel: The Evolution: Rise of the Heroes

TwilightForest

Being myself
I am in dire need of reviews of my novel right now. I can literally take anything as long as its an honest review. I really want to be better but I'm confused on what should I focus with. Is it my writing style? my characters? or the way the plot was told I really need to know so that I can improve it.

My Novel: The Evolution: Rise of the Heroes
I read the first two chapters and skimmed through the next three. There is some info dump and the plot is slow, but I guess that's just your style of storytelling and I'm fine with it.
I'll say that you seriously need to check your grammar and edit the chapters. The mixing up of past and present tense should be corrected as soon as possible.

Paraknight

I read the first two chapters and skimmed through the next three. There is some info dump and the plot is slow, but I guess that's just your style of storytelling and I'm fine with it.
I'll say that you seriously need to check your grammar and edit the chapters. The mixing up of past and present tense should be corrected as soon as possible.

Thank you so much. I just realized by going back from my past chapters that I really suck. This is my first novel though and I still have much to learn. Thanks again.

TwilightForest

Being myself
Thank you so much. I just realized by going back from my past chapters that I really suck. This is my first novel though and I still have much to learn. Thanks again.
Hey mate! You don't suck at all. You just need to carefully edit what you write, at least once.
Good luck~

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
Happened to me at the start, as well. I think it happens to a lot of us, at the start. Don't worry about it. Every time I go back and edit old chapters I curse my past self's ineptitude, even after I've edited the same chapter multiple times. Writing's a learning process.

Eukro

It started out good but then I got lost when I couldn't tell who was saying what.

JustHANO

It's supposed to be a third person pov but I don't know I probably made a mistake. Thanks

Naw the only one that's a lil confusing is

"Hey, is this where you pass the admission paper?" realizing that there was a sign Admission Stand at the table, "Duh, well here you go. Eugene Houston, Hero Program" he said laughing nervously.

And it's not that hard to understand with a doubletake.

The other part he could be talking about is when the random crowd of people are saying things, but at that point you made it clear they were the only ones around other than the hero guy. You're good.

JustHANO

Also as my review I dont see any glaring issues. 1st chapter was kinda boring, but world building needs to get done. I was interested in understanding the programs more, so I'll probably read more while I'm procastinating.

I'm not really a reader, so when there's a joke/explanation I dont understand I cook it up to me being an awful reader. That being said, the lady in the lab joke about what if it was her went over my head and your explanation of the programs in both chapter 1 and what I read of 2 have as well. I've given up on fully understanding but I'll keep reading. I'd love if you could re explain what the first chapter was saying about the program if you had time.

Paraknight

Also as my review I dont see any glaring issues. 1st chapter was kinda boring, but world building needs to get done. I was interested in understanding the programs more, so I'll probably read more while I'm procastinating.

I'm not really a reader, so when there's a joke/explanation I dont understand I cook it up to me being an awful reader. That being said, the lady in the lab joke about what if it was her went over my head and your explanation of the programs in both chapter 1 and what I read of 2 have as well. I've given up on fully understanding but I'll keep reading. I'd love if you could re explain what the first chapter was saying about the program if you had time.

Thank you so much. The programs (I decided to change to departments) are like courses in a broader way. But they are different because they actually focus on the skills of the person. So if you choose the Robotics Department for example, you get these subjects that focuses on robotics, like machine engineering, programming.. etc.

But I only gave out little information about them at first so that when the classes starts, it'll slowly be explained.

Anyway I really appreciate what you said.