I need to apologise

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
I need to apologise for my sins. Yesterday, I posted a thread titled, ‘The only good line from the dumpster-fire known as My Immortal’. I got slightly further ahead, and I am SO, SO, sorry. My Immortal is peak fiction, on par with Morbius. Reading it felt like a chore at first, only reading it because of how ‘bad’ it was, and then— It began to get good. The writing is immaculate, the Main Character, Ebony,’s relationships are well-written and I love how they’ve changed the characters from the original book, making them all satanists and Goffics who are Slytherins.

Overall, I’d give My Immortal a 10/10. It’s so good, there was a song written about it.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
My child, your review is quite fascinating and true as it stays with the facts and the events of the novel. Unfortunately, Optimus prime decided to quit writing because of his back pain which severely weakened his arm making him unable to walk ever again. Don't get me started with the polar bears in the middle of the city selling hotdogs while cultivating.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I need to apologise for my sins. Yesterday, I posted a thread titled, ‘The only good line from the dumpster-fire known as My Immortal’. I got slightly further ahead, and I am SO, SO, sorry. My Immortal is peak fiction, on par with Morbius. Reading it felt like a chore at first, only reading it because of how ‘bad’ it was, and then— It began to get good. The writing is immaculate, the Main Character, Ebony,’s relationships are well-written and I love how they’ve changed the characters from the original book, making them all satanists and Goffics who are Slytherins.

Overall, I’d give My Immortal a 10/10. It’s so good, there was a song written about it.
Give me your blood type

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Things are legends for reasons.