I offer free feedback. (Closed)

What is your favorite genre?

• Total voters

Killokii

I saw your forum post earlier~
my book is in my signature, I’d love it if you’d give it a read and tell me what you think~

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
if you do accept seconds from the same author, mind doing this?

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Fractal Plane: Awakener’s Pact | Scribble Hub

First volume of my series. More feedback always welcome. Maybe something to get my creative juices going while I plot and throw out drafts for volume 6.
done
I saw your forum post earlier~
my book is in my signature, I’d love it if you’d give it a read and tell me what you think~
done
if you do accept seconds from the same author, mind doing this?

I do only one book per person. I noticed that you are into Furies. Do you get numerous readers? (not in beast people myself, when I read your first novel, I just imagined them as humans so that I could rate fairly.)
done

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

It should be up now. I left it and it showed for me.

Try ordering them by date.
Doesn't show for me. It's weird. Someone also left a review on my 5th volume a couple of weeks back, but it isn't showing until now.

Didn't even get notifications.

BenJepheneT

I do only one book per person. I noticed that you are into Furies. Do you get numerous readers? (not in beast people myself, when I read your first novel, I just imagined them as humans so that I could rate fairly.)
i rage bait people because hating furries is a popular meme, and some stay because they like the substance behind the furry meme.

doravg

Doesn't show for me. It's weird. Someone also left a review on my 5th volume a couple of weeks back, but it isn't showing until now.

Didn't even get notifications.
This is school life with murder. I think the author wants to adapt it into an anime. I guess it could go well, if they find a good enough artist. I thought that the story is isekai at first, but it turned out to be a mystery, which is nice. The isekai troupe is overused.

The MC is a well-rounded guy with a gaming and anime addiction. But he is good to his little sister, and the interaction between the cast has that real human feel to it that separates a bad novel from a good one.

The style and grammar are both nice, although the chapters are on the longer side. But, I guess, the author has their audience's preferences in mind.

Just in case you still can't see it.

EternalSunset0

This is school life with murder. I think the author wants to adapt it into an anime. I guess it could go well, if they find a good enough artist. I thought that the story is isekai at first, but it turned out to be a mystery, which is nice. The isekai troupe is overused.

The MC is a well-rounded guy with a gaming and anime addiction. But he is good to his little sister, and the interaction between the cast has that real human feel to it that separates a bad novel from a good one.

The style and grammar are both nice, although the chapters are on the longer side. But, I guess, the author has their audience's preferences in mind.

Just in case you still can't see it.
Thanks. It's actually not a mystery overall, but I think the first volume is written as such. It's a pseudo-harem urban fantasy/parallel world thing like Persona.

Yeah I figured it's really long for the webnovel audience but that's probably something I'll take care of once I finish the whole thing and start trimming.

Hope you liked the insert art.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
I´ll link my new story once in done with chapter two and three im done and already uploaded chapter one

melchi

What is a custom title?
Far be it from me to be needy but if you have time to check out another story this is one I'm working on.

BenJepheneT

god bless your efforts @doravg

we SHF-tizens will organize a group masturbation session, cum on the same rug, let the fungus cultivate over the fabric, transfer the semen mushroom onto the pot, and name it after you

doravg

god bless your efforts @doravg

we SHF-tizens will organize a group masturbation session, cum on the same rug, let the fungus cultivate over the fabric, transfer the semen mushroom onto the pot, and name it after you
...please don't. Like, is this because I closed the thread? I simply didn't have enough time to review anymore. Personal things and the like. (When I opened the review thread, it was the Easter holidays, so I had time. But now it is back to the daily grind.)

BenJepheneT

...please don't. Like, is this because I closed the thread? I simply didn't have enough time to review anymore. Personal things and the like. (When I opened the review thread, it was the Easter holidays, so I had time. But now it is back to the daily grind.)
no no, don't take this as a bomb threat. see it as a collective spurge of gratitude.

it's not often we see a Free Feedback thread that actually walks the talk they claim.