I offer free feedback. (Closed)

What is your favorite genre?

• Total voters

Lloyd

Professional Writer
You can read mine if you want. About to get started on some new chapters.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i'll take anything at this point

you'll find this to be a bit deviant but hell, it's smut anyway

and don't worry; there's a story behind this one

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
Please no GL. The smut better have plot attached to it, if your story has smut. Otherwise, I can read anything. I will try dropping a review and hearts on each story and, if I find things I really don't like, I will PM the author, so they can consider my suggestions without people seeing them. I am bored and can't seem to write more than 2k words per day, so, I need something else to fill my free time with. Therefore, I offer this thread as my way to give something to the wonderful SH community.
Done so far:
It’s in my signature, hope you enjoy!

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
It would be interesting hearing about someone's opinion on my story. It is does have the smut tag, but there is an overall story going on that I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm nearly finished with the first major arc of my story too, so this times well with that. The link is in the signature if you would like to check it out.

JenLeifire

You can add to the list crime or mystery/thriller. well mine is tagged with all of them XD If you are interested you can check it out, would like to know how its received. not many chapters out yet though and it is BL. Hope you don't mind that =)

Mr.Grey-Cat

Then hope you enjoy my novel, and I would appreciate it.

MareoKen

Done. And your cover is just fine, too. (I noticed that you were asking about it on a different thread.)
Thanks! I ended up changing my cover haha, might experiment with it for a bit...

Armored99

Harem-phobic
Just came here to be controversial,

You misspelled Thriller as triller, and I think by urban stories you might mean 'slice of life'.
Also why did you put 'fantasy with action' if you weren't going to put fantasy with no action?

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
i'll take anything at this point

you'll find this to be a bit deviant but hell, it's smut anyway

and don't worry; there's a story behind this one

done.

doravg

It would be interesting hearing about someone's opinion on my story. It is does have the smut tag, but there is an overall story going on that I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm nearly finished with the first major arc of my story too, so this times well with that. The link is in the signature if you would like to check it out.
done

LostLibrarian

I mean why not? :D

More feedback is always welcome =)

doravg

Hi! I'd like some feedback on my novel too .It's more character driven in school life . I've written only 10 chapters so far . My focus has been more on dialogue between characters since most novels I've read tend to lack substance in dialogue . I thought banter between characters would come off as more dynamic . He evens blurts out his inner monologues since he is that blunt . The point was so other characters could hear his life philosophies .The character backstory hasn't been revealed yet t for now i am slowly introducing new characters , then building them up , portraying the conflicts , then how the mc is going to step in and how that's going to affect him .Ultimately how those characters are going to affect the mc is still in the works . No smut . Adult jokes here there since that's how the mc is . He is a mixture of the good parts of some of my fav characters so any feed back would be appreciated . I also post the novel on webnovels.
done

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
I've always wanted to see how much I improved from my original story

doravg

You can add to the list crime or mystery/thriller. well mine is tagged with all of them XD If you are interested you can check it out, would like to know how its received. not many chapters out yet though and it is BL. Hope you don't mind that =)

Done. When are you updating?(Asking for a friend :blob_wink:)

doravg

I mean why not? :D

More feedback is always welcome =)
Done. When Aki died, I shed a tear. Good showing skills.
I've always wanted to see how much I improved from my original story

Done. How does the blind MC read books, anyway? Braille?

I am done with all the entries, and I am now accepting submissions.

Last edited: