I offer free feedback. (Closed)

What is your favorite genre?

• Total voters

Macha

Not a Klutz
Somehow I read the title as "I offer free feedback. (Cursed)" lol.

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Far be it from me to be needy but if you have time to check out another story this is one I'm working on.
done.
Now that the thread is clear, I can rest easy knowing that everyone who put forward their book got their review.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
done.
Now that the thread is clear, I can rest easy knowing that everyone who put forward their book got their review.
good job king, you deserve a well-earned rest

doravg

The thread is open again.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
1/9

Well, I suppose I'd like a review now that I have a decent amount of chapters. All I can say to you right now thank you very much in advance. Have a cookie :blob_cookie:

Last edited:

doravg

Well, I suppose I'd like a review now that I have a decent amount of chapters. All I can say to you right now thank you very much in advance. Have a cookie :blob_cookie:

Add 1/9 at the top of your post, please.

doravg

1/9

done
Done. Don't forget to place 2/9 on your original post. It helps me keep the tally. Also, I suggest you use a grammar checker. LanguageTool is a good one and not expensive at all.

Last edited:

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
done

Done. Don't forget to place 2/9 on your original post. It helps me keep the tally. Also, I suggest you use a grammar checker. LanguageTool is a good one and not expensive at all.
Thank you very much for the review! :blob_cookie:

MatildasBT

done

thanks, i did it, hopefully it is better now

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Filled slots for 05.05-08.05:
2/9
Please write in your submission 1/9 or whatever your number in the line is. If you do not, I will assign you a number, but it would be for the weekend after this one.
ONLY ONE BOOK PER PERSON!
Please no GL. The smut better have plot attached to it, if your story has smut. Otherwise, I can read anything. I will try dropping a review and hearts on each story and, if I find things I really don't like, I will PM the author, so they can consider my suggestions without people seeing them. I am bored and have 3 days off work (Weekend + St. George's day.). Therefore, I offer this thread as my way to give something to the wonderful SH community.
Done so far 24:
3/9

doravg

3/9
Done. Do you update daily? I don't usually like isekais, but yours picked my interest.