I Reincarnated as a Busty Elf Girl, Now I’m Made a Toy by Futanari Dark Elves

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
@Myrane66
You should just delete all our stupid comments and reset this thread for it's original purpose, which I think was the review and discussion of your story.

Did my part in reporting him
:blob_thor:
For real? :blob_dizzy:
I notice that @BenJepheneT 's comment and my quote reply are now missing from the thread.
@BenJepheneT Did you really get reported? :blob_facepalm:

Myrane66

@Myrane66
You should just delete all our stupid comments and reset this thread for it's original purpose, which I think was the review and discussion of your story.

For real? :blob_dizzy:
I notice that @BenJepheneT 's comment and my quote reply are now missing from the thread.
@BenJepheneT Did you really get reported? :blob_facepalm:
Hmm, I think l'll keep it here, until Tony decided to remove it. It's fun to see group of of degenerates standing together. Maybe I'll make a new thread.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
It's fun to see group of of degenerates standing together.

A low-key way of nonchalantly calling me a degenerate while simultaneously making me feel included in a supportive group. Well done.

I won't argue the part about me being a degenerate, and as an apology for my degeneracy I will make a real post on-topic for this thread!

Hello! This is my first thread on this website, and my first ever novel I've ever written, so I wanted to have some thoughts on it. I'm a fan of the futa x fem genre. I also wanted to try a new concept, MC plays the role of an innocent and pure bottom while she secretly lures/charms other females to dominate her, while the doms totally believe that they're forcing themselves on her.

It is hilarious, and you know what I also think would be really funny? If some character, sooner or later, shockingly finds out that she is totally not a bottom at the weirdest possible time. Make it awkward.

It would also be funny if the dark elves get the tables turned on them. Like somehow they end up incapacitated, paralyzed, trapped, or captured, and then MC shows up with a dark smile.

Disclaimer: Keep in mind that this is a genderbent MC, so I can easily establish his love for females in general. But this tag doesn't matter anymore when you keep reading through the novel after the first chapter.

The MC really likes hot dogs for somebody that was a man just a few days before. I think it's that overwhelming blind obsession with futanaris that they had preceding their transmigration.

@Myrane66
Do you ever second guess yourself when you write your super degenerate erotica?
🌭 🥛 🌮 🍌 🥒 🍑 🍒 🌶 🍇 🍖 🍡 🥜 🌰

Last edited:

Myrane66

A low-key way of nonchalantly calling me a degenerate while simultaneously making me feel included in a supportive group. Well done.

I won't argue the part about me being a degenerate, and as an apology for my degeneracy I will make a real post on-topic for this thread!

It is hilarious, and you know what I also think would be really funny? If some character, sooner or later, shockingly finds out that she is totally not a bottom at the weirdest possible time. Make it awkward.

It would also be funny if the dark elves get the tables turned on them. Like somehow they end up incapacitated, paralyzed, trapped, or captured, and then MC shows up with a dark smile.

The MC really likes hot dogs for somebody that was a man just a few days before. I think it's that overwhelming blind obsession with futanaris that they had preceding their transmigration.

@Myrane66
Do you ever second guess yourself when you write your super degenerate erotica?
🌭 🥛 🌮 🍌 🥒 🍑 🍒 🌶 🍇 🍖 🍡 🥜 🌰

Like, I did think if my parents found me out, what would happen. But other than that, no second guesses I think. I mostly started this from a Discord chat with my other degenerate friends, and they did share their own fantasies there. When I shared mine, they said it could be a good story, and I mostly wrote Chapter 1 in Discord only lol. Funny how a simple chat can lead to this
.. masterpiece, you could say. I mostly write just get my lust out lmao

NekoAngel

Just wondering what happened to this novel for a gender bender novel it was definitely unique compared all the rest, it was a good novel as well, it’s a shame that we can’t read it anymore.

Stratothrax

I didn't get a chance to read it but I am curious as to why it was removed. With some of the more extreme stuff I've seen on this site that stays put this must have pretty crazy, or was it removed because it didn't have enough actual plot and was just 100% smut? I know that royal road has an unsaid 15% smut to story rule, is there something similar on scribblehub?

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I was under the impression that the author took it down themselves.

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
Novel Link

Hello! This is my first thread on this website, and my first ever novel I've ever written, so I wanted to have some thoughts on it. I'm a fan of the futa x fem genre. I also wanted to try a new concept, MC plays the role of an innocent and pure bottom while she secretly lures/charms other females to dominate her, while the doms totally believe that they're forcing themselves on her.

Disclaimer: Keep in mind that this is a genderbent MC, so I can easily establish his love for females in general. But this tag doesn't matter anymore when you keep reading through the novel after the first chapter.

Synopsis: After dying in an accident, I reincarnated, hoping to wake up in the body of a great hero. Instead, I woke up to a see two lumps of fat on my chest! What the hell?! And my face's a total bottom, too! But that's okay, right? Because the Admin made it so only females would be attracted to me... clearly, I have nothing to worry about, right?

This is my first novel, so hope you won't be too hard on me. Also thanks to Tsuru for helping me out with proofreading my novel!
Did it get removed or deleted by author?