I Reincarnated as a Busty Elf Girl, Now I’m Made a Toy by Futanari Dark Elves

Myrane66

Novel Link

Hello! This is my first thread on this website, and my first ever novel I've ever written, so I wanted to have some thoughts on it. I'm a fan of the futa x fem genre. I also wanted to try a new concept, MC plays the role of an innocent and pure bottom while she secretly lures/charms other females to dominate her, while the doms totally believe that they're forcing themselves on her.

Disclaimer: Keep in mind that this is a genderbent MC, so I can easily establish his love for females in general. But this tag doesn't matter anymore when you keep reading through the novel after the first chapter.

Synopsis: After dying in an accident, I reincarnated, hoping to wake up in the body of a great hero. Instead, I woke up to a see two lumps of fat on my chest! What the hell?! And my face's a total bottom, too! But that's okay, right? Because the Admin made it so only females would be attracted to me... clearly, I have nothing to worry about, right?

This is my first novel, so hope you won't be too hard on me. Also thanks to Tsuru for helping me out with proofreading my novel!

Myrane66

Is she still going to be a great hero though?
I think not. There's no prophecy to be fulfilled, no monsters to fight. I could make her seduce Demon Lord though. For now, she only wants to reunite with her mother, but sex gets in the way.

Last edited:

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
I think not. There's no prophecy to be fulfilled, no monsters to fight. I could make her seduce Demon Lord though. For now, she only wants to reunite with her mother, but sex gets in the way.
Ah yes. Conquering the Demon Race one woman(?) at a time. Such a classic (with a twist this time).
It’d be very strange if her mother was the Demon Lord (possibly possessed) or married (wife or mistress) to the Demon Lord and she had to (sexually) conquer the Demon Lord to meet her mother again *casual whistling*

Last edited:

Myrane66

Ah yes. Conquering the Demon Race one woman(?) at a time. Such a classic (with a twist this time).

It’d be very strange if her mother was the Demon Lord (possibly possessed) or married (wife or mistress) to the Demon Lord and she had to (sexually) conquer the Demon Lord to meet her mother again *casual whistling*

This is.. a very good idea. I'll be taking it into consideration. Thank you.

This is bad civilization. Yuri only.
Hey, no one said the the Demon Lord is a male 😏

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
This is bad civilization. Yuri only.
Futa Demon Lord is still a Demon Lord.
This is.. a very good idea. I'll be taking it into consideration. Thank you.

Hey, no one said the the Demon Lord is a male 😏
Glad to be of help in the creative process, and I wholly agree that the Demon Lord should be a very special case (I have a few ideas that I could throw at you but I don’t wanna say it in a thread just in case).

Myrane66

Futa Demon Lord is still a Demon Lord.

Glad to be of help in the creative process, and I wholly agree that the Demon Lord should be a very special case (I have a few ideas that I could throw at you but I don’t wanna say it in a thread just in case).

No problem, hit me up anytime in the dms with that ideas of yours, i'd love to hear it

D

Deleted member 3803

Welp, a man of culture, I see. Def adding this to my reading list and reccing it to my readers. They'll enjoy more futa. With Invincible Canadian Hermaphrodite Goddess Cultivator on semi-hiatus, they need something new.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I'm very embarrassed to tell others I read your novel ... and like it. You've done this to me.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
this story in itself is cursed and i love it. put it on printing cause i want it covered over my body as they find my corpse in a vat of dog cum
Your comment is cursed. That's why nobody knew how to respond for 2 weeks. I'm different though. I've acclimatized to your ... whatever it is you do. Or maybe desensitized is a better word?

Last edited: