I wanna make a novel where the mc is a zyzz brah in a otome game

Erys

Her Highness
IMG_20220712_234841.jpg

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
This was one of the few times I ever had to use urban dictionary in my life. Basically, it looks like it's an Australian motivational version of a himbo. At least that's what I got from it

DutyInternal

This was one of the few times I ever had to use urban dictionary in my life. Basically, it looks like it's an Australian motivational version of a himbo. At least that's what I got from it
let me pull up a clip of the og.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_9LhB7LOXo
A bunch of gym brahs, who all chase after an aesthetic physique.
urban dictionary zyzz

Zyzz

One of the many gods of body building.

If you embrace Zyzz you will never simp again. You will train until you become fu_king disgusting. You will use steroids until you die. You will party like no other, to the hardest hardstyle, Frensh Core etc. the planet has heard. You become what God wanted you to be, a copy of his appearance.

Aziz Shavershian is the man. He made bodybuilding famous in Australia together with his still-living brother. Zyzz is dead but he lives on in every repetition of the Zyzz following. The slurr pumping for stereo was created by him. Meaning to get buff to then party hard. He had a huge ego but in a good way.
A: I was a simp but then i just started lifting weights and became a monster.
B: That is the spirit. Embrace Zyzz, become godlike, be sigma and flex on these b*tches!

Reborn_Cat

You can try, but I don't think many people outside Australia are gonna get the reference

DutyInternal

You can try, but I don't think many people outside Australia are gonna get the reference
he's not an australian icon. he's known worldwide as an icon for bodybuilding. However, I don't see many bodybuilding enthusiasts around here, so I will take it upon myself to convert them.

Love4NovelGuy

I tried adding a landlord into a otome game after story setting.

Result after 80+ chapters: He was immortal for a time, revamped the system he got in the beginning, became a wolf boy, permanently blinded, became a God’s avatar/apostle, got around three instructors (one for fighting, one for magic, and the other bedroom techniques).

Oh, and he’d also split his existence up into two people (for a short time) so he can befriend himself.

it didn’t go well.

edit: Oh, and he literally beat the Goddess of Swords, the peak God in terms of power, and hit her a few times (which was impossible to do).

DutyInternal

Result after 80+ chapters: He was immortal for a time, revamped the system he got in the beginning, became a wolf boy, permanently blinded, became a God’s avatar/apostle, got around three instructors (one for fighting, one for magic, and the other bedroom techniques).

Oh, and he’d also split his existence up into two people (for a short time) so he can befriend himself.

it didn’t go well.
a zyzz brah doesnt need that. he only needs a gym, tight shirts and a club. its fucking zyzz brah

Reborn_Cat

he's not an australian icon. he's known worldwide as an icon for bodybuilding. However, I don't see many bodybuilding enthusiasts around here, so I will take it upon myself to convert them.
We the people of the internet forums don't get heavily invested in exercise.

it didn’t go well.

edit: Oh, and he literally beat the Goddess of Swords, the peak God in terms of power, and hit her a few times (which was impossible to do).
I know, after a while I had no idea what was even going on in the novel

Love4NovelGuy

I know, after a while I had no idea what was even going on in the novel
Lol… Me too. It was originally supposed to be an experimental novel, but ended up the first entry in my three part last Webnovel storyline (which will use all the ideas I’ve been holding onto).

I’m still a long way away from adding the blind wolf girl from ‘Love Thy Shadow, Satan’, a story my sister made about a similarly dark FEMALE main character, but with the exact opposite past.

Gonna be fun getting them to meet.