I was bored.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I was bored and hence made a few characters.

Class: Huntsmen

Race: Ice Elves

Stats :-

Strength: C+
Vitality: C+
Dexterity: C-
Mana: D
Perception: C
Charisma: D

Traits :-
Keen Eyes
Hunting Sense
Affinity: Ice
Affinity: Wind

Skills :-
Sword Mastery
Archery
Ice Magic
Butchering
Food Processing
Woodcarving

Dislikes: Sweets, Poachers, Wasted Food

Comments: I loosely based the Ice Elf race on how the Sami tribe was portrayed in a novel called 'Hokuou Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi'. Since I kinda liked the idea of a hunting tribe of people who have the look snow fairies, but like the winter have a harsh and practical side due to living in the cold north. Unlike the usual elves, I wanted them to be a more Strength-based race to show that due to living in a harsh area they have become strong by overcoming harsh north and becoming strong hunters. They tend to have a more meat-based diet causing them to have a falling out with traditional forest elves who view meat eating as a bad practice.
clfdke8usaazzz7.jpg

Class: Bounty Hunter/Private Eye

Race: Human

Strength: D
Vitality: D-
Dexterity: C+
Mana: D+
Perception: C+
Charisma: C+

Flexible
Observant
Quick Reactions
Quick Learner
Overthinker
Affinity: Moon

Acrobatics
Sword Mastery
Dagger Mastery
Unarmed Mastery
Tracking
Stealth
Investigation
Lunar Magic

Likes: Photography, Food, His Study, Quiet and Peaceful places
Dislikes: Loud noises, crowds, Wine, people messing up his study.

Comments: I wanted to make a swashbuckler type bounty hunter character, but decided to give him some detective traits too. I wanted him to be this guy who is so caught up in his thoughts that he ends up disconnected from the rest of the world. Since he has an active mind but doesn't seem to speak much he gives up a dull impression to others despite having a lot on his mind and prefers peace and quiet so he can gather his thoughts much better. He has a dislike for loud noises as they disturb his daydreaming and irritate him and dislikes alcohol as he associates it with noisy taverns and such and hence doesn't drink.
16085521210aff35312683641126.jpg

Will probably post more later

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
The white haired man made me remember about that manga of a female knight and a male lord who married and had a baby. I thought the lord was female and the knight was male but that aside, wonderful characters you have created.

SailusGebel

The white haired man made me remember about that manga of a female knight and a male lord who married and had a baby. I thought the lord was female and the knight was male but that aside, wonderful characters you have created.
Because it's a pic of an mc from that manga\novel. OP mentioned the title of that manga\novel in the comments section of the character.

Agentt

Thighs

Keen Eyes
Hunting Sense

Sword Mastery
Archery
Ice Magic
Butchering
Food Processing
Woodcarving

Comments: I loosely based the Ice Elf race on how the Sami tribe was portrayed in a novel called 'Hokuou Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi'. Since I kinda liked the idea of a hunting tribe of people who have the look snow fairies, but like the winter have a harsh and practical side due to living in the cold north. Unlike the usual elves, I wanted them to be a more Strength-based race to show that due to living in a harsh area they have become strong by overcoming harsh north and becoming strong hunters. They tend to have a more meat-based diet causing them to have a falling out with traditional forest elves who view meat eating as a bad practice.
View attachment 12525

Flexible
Observant
Quick Reactions
Quick Learner
Overthinker

Acrobatics
Sword Mastery
Dagger Mastery
Unarmed Mastery
Tracking
Stealth
Investigation
Lunar Magic

Comments: I wanted to make a swashbuckler type bounty hunter character, but decided to give him some detective traits too. I wanted him to be this guy who is so caught up in his thoughts that he ends up disconnected from the rest of the world. Since he has an active mind but doesn't seem to speak much he gives up a dull impression to others despite having a lot on his mind and prefers peace and quiet so he can gather his thoughts much better. He has a dislike for loud noises as they disturb his daydreaming and irritate him and dislikes alcohol as he associates it with noisy taverns and such and hence doesn't drink.
View attachment 12524

If you do plan to post more, i suggest making a serperate thread on Artist corner, creation subforum where you can post all your progress

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I hope those stats will improve throughout the story. They're cute but not quite good enough for husbands yet.

The1stgod

Holy crap. They are good.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
T

Keen Eyes
Hunting Sense

Sword Mastery
Archery
Ice Magic
Butchering
Food Processing
Woodcarving

View attachment 12525

Flexible
Observant
Quick Reactions
Quick Learner
Overthinker

Acrobatics
Sword Mastery
Dagger Mastery
Unarmed Mastery
Tracking
Stealth
Investigation
Lunar Magic

View attachment 12524

The second dude looks like a New York office worker

super straight male & the opposite sex of female

Keen Eyes
Hunting Sense

Sword Mastery
Archery
Ice Magic
Butchering
Food Processing
Woodcarving

View attachment 12525

Flexible
Observant
Quick Reactions
Quick Learner
Overthinker

Acrobatics
Sword Mastery
Dagger Mastery
Unarmed Mastery
Tracking
Stealth
Investigation
Lunar Magic

View attachment 12524

Fake elves can eat meat, they are vegan

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Class: Dragon(less) Knight

Race: Tribal Human

Stats:-

Strength: SS
Vitality: S+
Dexterity: A+
Mana: A
Perception: S
Charisma: A

Traits:-
Wild Instinct
Natural-born Warrior
Survivor
Affinity: Fire

Skills:-
Sword Mastery
Unarmed Mastery
Bone Crafting
Dragon Bond
Survival Knowledge
Herbal Knowledge
First Aid

Dislikes: Cowardly Tactics

Comments: "There once was a young man who had been exiled from his tribe, the reason for the exile remaining unknown, he wandered the lands and seas aimlessly till one day he ended up stranded on an island. The island was a harsh place filled with many powerful and dangerous beasts who could easily have killed him many times over, yet through the sheer desperation and a strong will to live, he lived. He became stronger due to the harshness of the island as he hunted, killed, and made weapons from the bones of his fallen prey. He became arrogant as he soon found himself as one of the stronger beings on the island, then one day he decided to challenge one of the strongest monsters on the island, a black dragon. He was quickly defeated by the black dragon, his pride shattered as the dragon spared his life, deciding it wasn't worth the effort to kill him. Faced with such loss and humiliation he got stronger, once again challenged the dragon, and got defeated. This cycle repeated quite a few times, and by the time he got strong enough to fight the dragon as equals, they ended up as friends. Both he and the dragon found a sense of brotherhood and love for battle in their constant fights. They grew close, able to understand each other despite not being able to communicate with words. The dragon even took him to his cave where his pregnant mate was there. The two spent their days battling, hunting, etc. Sadly the peaceful day would never last. One day the dragon and his mate were attacked by another powerful monster. The man and the dragon fought and managed to kill the monster, yet the monster was too powerful and the dragon and its mate died to the wounds left behind by the monster, leaving behind their egg. The man vowed to protect the child of his friend and decided to leave the island as it wasn't safe for the egg. He built a raft and fled, till he encountered a ship belonging to a kind merchant who helped him return to civilization."

I wanted this guy to be a mentor-type character, like the son of the merchant will be his mentee, and form a bond with the baby dragon that will eventually hatch from the egg. I also wanted to give him a primitive sorta vibe like the people from Mahana village in MHS2.
BrszdgcIUAANKTP.png