I was in the process of making concept covers with AI, and just...

Nocturnis66

I really love how these came out!

wylies-transformed-transformed.jpeg
young_boy-transformed.jpeg
esee-transformed-transformed (2).jpeg
inst122-transformed-transformed.jpeg

Iamnotabot

Bot of [Envy]
The hands look so good! Are you sure it's not a human artist pretending to be AI?
Alright let me explain this, if you would kindly look close to the first pic you may see that the finger is almost curve inhuman way but you barely notice it.

Next at the third pic, you'll see that same thing with curve finger.

So conculsion, through my observation it look like a A.I artwork.

i of course i could be wrong and all the pic above very well was made by a human, or it could be made by A.i and was edited by human to make it look better( i mean someone gotta add in the letter and i doubt an A.I actually do that no matter how advance)

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
What prompts did you use? Those look really good, unlike mine.
View attachment 18312
Such soulless eyes.
Alright let me explain this, if you would kindly look close to the first pic you may see that the finger is almost curve inhuman way but you barely notice it.

Next at the third pic, you'll see that same thing with curve finger.

So conculsion, through my observation it look like a A.I artwork.

i of course i could be wrong and all the pic above very well was made by a human, or it could be made by A.i and was edited by human to make it look better( i mean someone gotta add in the letter and i doubt an A.I actually do that no matter how advance)
... of course AI is still not that sophisticated to do hands.

Also, the sudden call for banning AI in Pixiv feels late.

Nocturnis66

The hands look so good! Are you sure it's not a human artist pretending to be AI?
They were all done by the AI itself. Apparently, it has become better at doing hands. I only added the effects and fonts, to answer the other replies above. I could improve them even more by modifying the hands a little, but I don't really care nor do I feel the need to, they already look good