I was like 'Like seriously!'

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
I'm going to share some very interesting information to the authors. Anyway, you want it or not. I'll share it mehehe.

Do you know that in almost all of the reincarnation novels that I read both translated, original or fanfic.

I saw a serial killer in the form of a truck killing a lot of innocent people.

The mortal enemy of MCs.

Can somebody tell me what's going on? Authors? Are you there?

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
Goddammit, detective, I want answers not trails!! *bangs fist on table* I want that “Truckkoon” criminal behind bars, ya hear me!?
*throws chair across the room* I want every man on this case, the whole precinct! As long as I live I want this asshole to fear for his days of freedom so much that he doesn’t even get to enjoy them! I will personally outfit every single one of you with wheelcuffs if I need to!
Now get the fuck out there!! *demolishes wall*

Last edited:

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
Goddammit, detective, I want answers not trails!! *bangs fist on table* I want that “Truckkoon” criminal behind bars, ya hear me!?
*throws chair across the room* I want every man on this case, the whole precinct! As long as I live I want this asshole to fear for his days of liberties so much that he doesn’t even get to enjoy them! I will personally outfit every single one of you with wheelcuffs if I need to!
Comissioner! The suspect is very damn good at speeding away. I better start learning drifting and speeding skills. I'm gonna watched the whole damn fast and the furious series first. I'll get back to you when I'm done! Whistles. Here comes my handsome horse, Watch me, commissioner, I'm going to make it learn to drift!

Last edited:

Cedestroyer

Wow! I'm actually writing a novel about that that I will post very soon! Might as well post a couple of chapters now lol

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
Wow! I'm actually writing a novel about that that I will post very soon! Might as well post a couple of chapters now lol
HA!! Stops for a moment. The horse drifting like a car without damn wheels! Look's at you. With a sagely-look, the police officer smiled "This my friend is what we call brainstorming!" Hiyaa! Unfortunately, the horse engine is down. Whistles for another one. A dog ran towards the police officer. Now Mr. Cedestroyer, watch me drift. The officer picked up the dog. Put it in his shoulder and ran with great speed. Before reaching the alley, the police officer roared. "Watch me drift." The saliva of the dog splattered around, lubricating the ground. The police officer drifted... His shoes gone, his feet bloodied.

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
there's a manga along those lines, isekai transporter i believe. about a dude who runs a service finding potential heroes and transporting them to other worlds... via his truck.

fullbios

I thought of ReZero hahahhaahaa! My character dies by being struck in the head unfortunetly :( Should have been killed by a truck ah!

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
You guys all mistaken. It isn't a serial killer called truck-kun. It's a whole fleet of homicidal trucks. Which is even more problematic, since you might have blown up a truck in revenge, but there are millions of trucks out there, ready to isekai you.
You can never escape. The trucks are everywhere. The only escape is death.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I'm going to share some very interesting information to the authors. Anyway, you want it or not. I'll share it mehehe.

Do you know that in almost all of the reincarnation novels that I read both translated, original or fanfic.

I saw a serial killer in the form of a truck killing a lot of innocent people.

The mortal enemy of MCs.

Can somebody tell me what's going on? Authors? Are you there?
How dare you blaspheme the name of the great MC creator, Truck-kun?!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
*throws chair across the room* I want every man on this case, the whole precinct! As long as I live I want this asshole to fear for his days of freedom so much that he doesn’t even get to enjoy them! I will personally outfit every single one of you with wheelcuffs if I need to!
It is Truck-sama for you!

Mihou

Firefly—
I feel like writing the ending for my novel where Truck-kun goes to the world my MCs are and becomes the Evil God 😂

yunano34a1

Shh... That's what they want you to believe. This secret organization is actually plotting more dangerous stuff than the aincrad incident.

LostinMovement

Imagine a story where all transported heroes travel through multiple dimensions to team up against their greatest nemesis, Truck-sama.
I would totally read it.

Mihou

Firefly—
Those 2 seem like really fun ideas! xD
1586292101237.png

Alot doesn't think so though :P