I will review your first chapter

snowcne

I’m not an expert reviewer and lately haven’t been reading as much as I once did, so don’t expect a two thousand word dissertation on your chapter. You’ll be getting a strangers opinion as a regular person, I’ll let you know if I enjoyed it, if I’d keep reading and any critiques I have.

I know how daunting it can be sharing your work so just know I won’t be leaving any comments like "terrible, delete your account and never write again" lol.

Link your work below ⬇️ :)

Nafew

Naruto: Kai

Kidd_Wadsworth

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I'm thinking of making this my first chapter.

Chapter 20: This is Sweet and Uplifting. I promise.

Assuming right after words, I put the MC through 19 chapters of hell where I wind up killing his wife, daughter, entire squad of men, and make him face the fact that everything horrible that happened was his own damn fault, do you think if this was chapter 1, would it be easier to swallow that sort of relentless ass kicking.

Because after chapter 20, it's Ryan the Determinator all the way, baby.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
I'm improvising something out of my ass. It's a google slides visual novel (no music yet) called 'Ninjalooting Cleric in Urban Dungeon Break Story' : chapter 1
Can you give me your thoughts?

snowcne

Really enjoyed the first chapter and it’s clearly very well written. Would definitely continue reading, it’s clear that you’ve put a lot of effort into the story

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
As long as you give me a one-star rating, that sounds good to me :)

unknownking

your local shitposter
I would love to hear your opinion regarding a Story I'm currently writing. I'm quite unsure if I can even start a novel like that, or if it raises too much question. Unfortunaly, my story is still in its infancy, that's why I can only provide yo with a gdocs file. It is also my first try in writing from a first POV. I hope you don't mind that.^^
Test chapter 1

Last edited:

thalia.

I would really appreciate it if you could check out my story too.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
I’m not an expert reviewer and lately haven’t been reading as much as I once did, so don’t expect a two thousand word dissertation on your chapter. You’ll be getting a strangers opinion as a regular person, I’ll let you know if I enjoyed it, if I’d keep reading and any critiques I have.

I know how daunting it can be sharing your work so just know I won’t be leaving any comments like "terrible, delete your account and never write again" lol.

Link your work below ⬇️ :)
Here is mine to add to this, quite possibly, ever expanding list.

HumanoidMosquito

if you want so

Nocturnis66

Hope you'll give my novel a try!