I will review your first chapter

Enchant

I’m not an expert reviewer and lately haven’t been reading as much as I once did, so don’t expect a two thousand word dissertation on your chapter. You’ll be getting a strangers opinion as a regular person, I’ll let you know if I enjoyed it, if I’d keep reading and any critiques I have.

I know how daunting it can be sharing your work so just know I won’t be leaving any comments like "terrible, delete your account and never write again" lol.

Link your work below ⬇️ :)
Can you give me a feedback on my first chapter of my novel.

TMBTL

I’m not an expert reviewer and lately haven’t been reading as much as I once did, so don’t expect a two thousand word dissertation on your chapter. You’ll be getting a strangers opinion as a regular person, I’ll let you know if I enjoyed it, if I’d keep reading and any critiques I have.

I know how daunting it can be sharing your work so just know I won’t be leaving any comments like "terrible, delete your account and never write again" lol.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen

Pick me. Dark Element. Do chapter 1 and not the prologue.

Para23

Hi! I just posted my first chapter and was hoping for some constructive criticism! https://www.scribblehub.com/series/674987/scripted-fate/

MrBtheNovelist

This is my first day on Scribble and as a new writer I reallyyy appreciate that you're taking the time to do this =) I'm only 15k words in but the story as been planned out! Below is the synopsis
"My life on earth was just a Pre-Birth Simulation?!"

It's theorised that our planet has experienced 4 mass extinction events, Prince Chronos Astral was born into Tertius (the 3rd), an advanced civilisation of cultivators with Dimensional Sigils that bestow upon them an affinity to powers that form the foundations of our Universe.

However, the Empire of Technia, a cyborg race who have forgone their humanity, looms across the horizon. Controlled by extraterrestrial invaders and a corrupted Goddess of the Future, the Technians have no choice but to lay the foundations for an inherent future of android dominion.

Humanity's second and last chance to preserve their home planet might depend on the tyrant Prince of Astral - Chronos Astral. Follow along his perilous journey in a war of timelines to decide the rulers of our planet.
Time After Death : Chronicles of A Tyrant Prince

Cheers and Many Thanks
MrB the Novelist