I wish to be judged!

balbalta

Hello friends.

I am new here. I have already published 59 pages and im dying to know what people are think about it. Warning though it is kind of hardcore. Not for sensitive eyes.

IvyVeritas

This is just a suggestion, but your story's synopsis is two sentences long and has five typos. That's going to turn off a lot of potential readers. If you fix that, you might get more people willing to give feedback.

I took a glance at the first chapter, but I would highly recommend running it through a spell-checker. There's also something wrong with the punctuation, which was pretty distracting. (Particularly spaces before commas and periods, and sometimes no spaces afterward. In addition, the apostrophes aren't apostrophes.)

I hope this helps! Writing is difficult work, but don't give up!

balbalta

This is just a suggestion, but your story's synopsis is two sentences long and has five typos. That's going to turn off a lot of potential readers. If you fix that, you might get more people willing to give feedback.

I took a glance at the first chapter, but I would highly recommend running it through a spell-checker. There's also something wrong with the punctuation, which was pretty distracting. (Particularly spaces before commas and periods, and sometimes no spaces afterward. In addition, the apostrophes aren't apostrophes.)

I hope this helps! Writing is difficult work, but don't give up!
I've fixed the synopsis to be more informative and fixed the typos to best of my abilities, thanks for the feedback. English is my fourth language after turkish ,german and kurmanji. Typos are bound to happen (even tough it is not an excuse). I essentially pronounce most of my words by ear.

I dont own microsoft word and focuswriter doesn't read shift+2 therefore i switched it with its approximation (alt gr+,) .

I know its a shitshow grammarwise but i implore you to read all of it sir.