Ice Cream Toppings and Combinations of Flavors

FoxxieFox

Apprentice Wizard
While eating ice cream, I typically limit myself to one flavor and one or two types of toppings like: vanilla with smashed oreos in order to not create some abomination that would make me sick to my stomach... soo....

What are viable combinations of ice cream flavors and toppings?

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Colors <3333333333

I am a simple girl. I love Rainbow sherbet or Blue raspberry sherbets. Let's be real. I love all sherbets.~*But those aren't real ice cream*

So for Ice cream, I like sweet cream~ Mhm~ And for add-ons; I like sneakers, waffle cones, whip cream, raspberry *Fresh or syrup* and strawberries! *Sometimes the occasional gummy bear.* :blob_aww:

Biggest-Kusa-Out-There

Futanari Enjoyer
Pistacho, chocomint, coffe, brownies, vanilla, strawberry. Two balls each (ahn!). As for toppings, nuts (ahn!x2), cookies, whipped cream, condesned milk.
Then spend 2 hours in the bathroom.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I am someone that likes to make abominations when I get soft serve ice cream. Oreo, coffee, and strawberry ice cream all in one cup was probably one of the best ngl. And always with gummy bears.

Colors <3333333333

I am a simple girl. I love Rainbow sherbet or Blue raspberry sherbets. Let's be real. I love all sherbets.~*But those aren't real ice cream*

So for Ice cream, I like sweet cream~ Mhm~ And for add-ons; I like sneakers, waffle cones, whip cream, raspberry *Fresh or syrup* and strawberries! *Sometimes the occasional gummy bear.* :blob_aww:
Rainbow sherbet is pretty good

EternalSunset0

I'm partial to strawberry, chocolate, and green tea for flavors. Coffee and mint chocolate too.

I don't put a lot of toppings though, but I guess some oreos or chocolate chips wouldn't hurt. Maybe marshmallows, gelatin, or gummies at times.

FoxxieFox

Apprentice Wizard
Let's be real. I love all sherbets.~*But those aren't real ice cream*
I think I may be missing out on the sherbet... it sounds good...
Then spend 2 hours in the bathroom.
Its all apart of the ICE CREAM EXPERIENCE
Oreo, coffee, and strawberry ice cream all in one cup was probably one of the best ngl. And always with gummy bears.
*Sometimes the occasional gummy bear.*
Whenever I have gummy bears, they're always the last thing I eat or I choke on them...

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I think I may be missing out on the sherbet... it sounds good...
They are amazing, my friend! Try them! Rainbow is one of the best and easiest to love! :blob_aww:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Colors <3333333333

All these colored texts. :blob_teary: we did it, Megu!

Vnator

Coffee and roasted almonds! That's my go-to at least. Otherwise, I haven't had the chance to try many toppings out, beyond whipped cream, which really goes well with anything too sweet or with really strong flavors like chocolate.

Hasu

My personal favorite is purple yam flavor with no additions.
For some reason though my family keeps buying the same damn flavor of ice cream(cheese w/cashew) whenever there's an occasion. I've been getting really sick of it till I realized that it actually tastes pretty good when eaten with a wafer cone, or just wafer.
My dad on the other hand preaches pistachio flavor.
There's also a flavor I meme about a bit which is tilapia(a kind of fish) flavor. It sounds weird, but people who tasted it say it's pretty good, without a fishy taste.

iamchangingthissoon

custom title! yay
salted peanuts

if not maybe yuzu
as a topping... more ice cream

but honestly maybe lemon flavoured icecream with a side of cookies if we account cost